Atlanta male feedee?

Sophbabe01:
In a perfect world, you're a man with a desire to gain, gain, gain. To be stuffed and grow. And I'm a cute little thing who goes wild for stuffing and fattening you! If this sounds a bit like you.. message me!

I REALLY HAVE TO RELOCATE smiley
3 years

Female fa looking to become feedee

ElisabethDelRey:
Hi Everyone! I posted about this back in the fall but them I got a new job and put it on hold while adjusting. Basically I’ve always been into bigger guys but I’ve always been curious about the other side and what it would be like to gain weight. I am looking for a feeder to completely control my gain. I don’t have a hard limit as of right now, because I’ve never been big, but I want to know what it feels like to be out of shape and become breathless doing basic daily tasks. I’m currently a size 4 and would be open to quadrupling that to a 16 at a minimum. I’m very submissive so I know with the right encouragement I would become a blimp.
THAT SOUNDS EXTREMELY ENTICING! 😊 😏
3 years

Needing all the encouragement in the world

hope you get as fat as possibke as fast as possible so that your own parents won't hardly recognise you 3 months later. It is a good sign that you are constantly hungry. You really should start drinking gainer-shakes and most of all try to get up at night to sneak &stuff smiley
5 years

Saggy tits

Oh yes! saggy tits are best in my opinion, even if they are tiny. the lower they sag the better smiley Although huge udders that sag a lot, seem much more voluptuous, which is not a bad thing
5 years

So who is actually gaining weight here?

me! gone up from 136 lbs (end of july/begin of august) to 145 lbs end of august, and now I am at 154 lbs smiley ---the first 9pounds:thanks to rich&delicious italian food. ^^
15 years