Sex, drugs, booze and humiliation

It’s a hot fantasy, I’d love to play it our for a few days. Couldn’t do it long term. I didn’t do drugs as a kid, an now I get drug tested- but it’s hot for sure.

Vodka and ice team- just forget bar drinks, and buy your mixer in the freezer section. Praline pecan and vodka yum. I know more than a few women you could pour this down their throat.
3 years

Pregnancy and gaining

No, listen to your doctor. You are eating for two, and excessive weight gain can cause all kinds of issues, even more so for a first time mom. It not the same thing as being big when you get pregnant.

But, it�s a lot better than malnourishing the baby.
5 years

Fat friendly vacations

I’ll have to check that out. When in in MIA I’m usually in Kendall, and too lazy to drive to the beach after a long days work. Or spend the night near the airport because I’m going in/out of the keys.

My experience was very fat unfriendly- I even watched a cat flight after One of our secretaries called the other a Gordita.
5 years

Moving fast

Scam, or worlds most impulsive loser.
5 years

Fat friendly vacations

Its Bubba Jay:
All depends what you want out of it and where you want to go

Alot of Disney theme parks tend to be fat friendly but alot of places like NYC are also fat friendly!

Also Miami beach if you wanna stay in the USA

If you wanna visit Europe I recommend Ibiza, Magaluf or anywhere lit and lively!

I’m suprised by Miami Beach, which I think of as way too fashionable and Hispanic to be very fat friendly. ( in my experience, Hispanic women in S Florida and PR are very sensitive about weight.)
5 years

Could a feeder/non-fat fetishist relationship work?

Also I would note if his job is so physically demanding, is it safe for him to gain?

Would not be surprised if going from physically demanding job yo sitting on his ass doesn’t cause him to gain. It sure did me as I went from walking to class in college and climbing towers to spending a good portion of my life sitting, behind a steering wheel, desk, or even just at some mountain top. In my case, it was very much undesired.
5 years

Area's based on age groups....

Just for myself, I’m not into virtual hookups, so the personals section don’t interest me as much-But, Maybe I’m in the minority. Plus I don’t get into gaining- I just like big girls- though some of the discussion is arrousing. So maybe I’ll get kicked off the site.
5 years

What was your high school experience like?

I was very awkward in HS, and have always been an introvert. But it was a small town high school, and everyone knew everyone. So over all it was a great experience. I didn’t take school seriously, but I was smart enough to do OK, even in AP classes, and stayed out of any real trouble. Really my biggest regret was not stepping up and dating more, and ignoring ( in a romantic sense) some chubby girls because I let my perception of attractiveness be influenced too much by society. The latter flipped on it’s end 6 months after graduation when a fat girl held my hand, and my heart stopped. For various reasons, it was a year before we went out again, but I was bit by the chubby girl bug.

Lots easier being a somewhat withdrawn guy than girl, and lots easier with you are still respected, even if not for your social skills.

College was more of the same, social skills we a bit better, but I went from a 600 student HS to a 20,000+ student university. But I was in engineering, so again, kind of a small town atmosphere ( smaller classes, lots of the same students, lots of labs and projects.). And the school was very friendly.
5 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

Ive always thought its hot to watch a fat girl on her hands and knees, belly hanging down. I wonder if you made her do this and tracked how close her belly was to the floor. It�s seems to be particular shaming when confronted with actual numbers- weight, belly drop, arm circumference- all could be used against a woman.

All s fantasy, I�ve never been with a woman confident enough for this. I wonder if any of the female posters are confident enough in real life?
5 years

How do i tell my girlfriend that i want her to be my feedee.

One other tip, as a lover of fat women, I like to see tight clothes, whereas there is a tendency among most heavy girls to wear loose clothes both for comfort and to hide their weight. I suspect encouraging a girl to wear tight clothes is not going to reduce her inhibitions to gaining another 20 lbs.

I had a coworker text me a pic of her in a too tight conservative work dress. She was saying she was going to keep it as a reward when she looses 20 lbs- I though it was smking hot as is ( though a little too tight for our workplace). She did it as a joke, thinking I would be turned off. But I�m sure it would make her less willing to gain ( and in her case she needs to loose due to sleep apenia.)
5 years
12345   loading