Air

usually cleaning like giving youself an enema of water or have a better plug for the hose
6 years

Quest race

hello everybody i have made a bet with me and my friends on how many videos we can get of belly inflation so far we cleared out youtube and they all went on their own so i was wondering if you have any videos or web sites i can go to and thanks for your help.smileysmiley
13 years

Any belly inflation with vids or know where to find them

I have but youtube has goten rid of some great inflators i use to know so i was wondering where else can i watch them
13 years

Any belly inflation with vids or know where to find them

Over the years i have been seeing many kinds of belly inflation i have done some my self and i'm wondering if any one has any vids of your self inflating your self or some one else please post on this forum.smileysmileysmiley
13 years

Belly pop!

bradypig wrote
wat wrote
I don't but I recall a game back on the old stuffedonline site (god rest it's soul) where the girl will eventually pop if you miss enough questions. Can't seem to dig it up though..

Oh yes, the old stuffedonline site. How I loved that site!!!

IS it still there!smiley
13 years

Any deflation videos?

g-wiz wrote
ive seen one, it was pretty cool seeing her belly deflate lol. sadly she removed it from youtube smiley since then i havent seen one.

what was her name?smiley
13 years

Bike pump inflation

wannabegainergirl wrote
I actually started doing this before I started gaining :0 It's really satisfying! Especially now that I have some fat on my belly, it feels like I'm really, really, really stuffed!! If I do in when I've also eaten a lot of food, it's pretty much the best feeling ever!! Do you guys know if that kinda video is allowed on here? I have a vid of me doing it from a while back, if anyone wanted to see how it changed your stomach... I can't find a category for it, though....

You know you can split it and make it a part 1 and 2.
13 years