Curious if there are other vegans here

CuddlesMcBK:
I’m not a gainer, so I’m not quite what you’re looking for, but I am a vegan. Cool to meet others here- why should meat eaters have all the fun?

I'm looking for you! And people like you smiley

You're right, us vegans are all about having fun too smiley
1 year

Curious if there are other vegans here

I've been a strict vegan for almost 7 years now... transitioned overnight from a carnist to a vegan after watching the Earthlings documentary.

Actually, I'm hoping to start a community for high calorie vegan gaining, to help us work together on dietary recipes and plans. I'm sure even some omnivore feeders need help to feed their vegan feedees, so the community will be open to anyone who's interested in contributing or get the information they need (even non-vegans are welcome).

On that note, message me if you're interested in getting involved!
1 year

Japanese feeder or gainer vocabulary and communities or websites

HueOrdner:
They just use words like 肥満、食欲、皮下脂肪 and 豚 of course.

GARMIN:
I am Japanese so I may give some tips for you.
You should know these words.it’s included slangs.
“肥育” (hi iku) : feeding something.
“自己肥育”(zi ko hi iku) : feeding myself.
“強制肥育” ( kyo sei hi iku) : force feeding.
“肥満”( hi man ): obesity.
“肥満化”( hi man ka) : Get fat. This word is not popular. It is used only in community.
“太る”(futo ru) “太った”( futo tta) : get / got some weight. It is popular phrase.
“デブ” (de bu) : fatty. This is a dirty word. Don’t use it without trusted gainer.
“デブ専” (de bu sen): Someone who loves only fatty man/woman.
“ぽっちゃり”(potchari) ぽちゃ(pocha) : plump.
“みけぽ”(mi ke po) : more than 100kg(220lbs) size.
“肉塊”( niku kai): It means meat block. But in the community, it means immobile obese ( Almost use on fantasy fiction).

WOW! Thank you so much, this is fantastic information! I'm so grateful, thank you!

P.S. My apologies for not replying… For some reason I didn't get any reply notifications, so I thought nobody had replied.
1 year

Japanese feeder or gainer vocabulary and communities or websites

Does anybody know of any feeder or gainer communities or websites that exist in Japan?

It's difficult to find the Japanese vocabulary for these concepts... which must surely exist for a population of 120+ million! I mean, their sumo wrestlers are world-renown!

Furthermore, because I don't know the Japanese words for things like "gainer" or "feeder" etc., if anybody knows how the Japanese express these terms, would you mind sharing?

Thank you so much!

NOTE: I posted this 9 days ago with a couple of sentences in Japanese (immediately translated into English beside it), however I wasn't aware of Fantasy Feeder's strict "English Only" policy, so my post was quickly deleted... I'm surprised I didn't get a moderator notification or private message to tell me about it, so I'm not sure if anybody actually replied with an answer or not. If you did reply, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but would you mind replying once more? Thank you kindly!
1 year

Gay men of fantasy feeder!

🏳️‍🌈 Gay gainer… Vegan too. If life were a video game, it's like gaining on maximum difficulty mode. 😪😂
1 year

Male x male stories

Hehe, it's like there was a conversation in this thread, but the other participant(s) must have deleted their account… It's like you're having a conversation with yourself! 😂

But anyway, I went to the stories page, changed the filter to "Gay" and then sorted by "Oldest first"… and you know what, @fatfiction, there were only 6 stories tagged as "gay" before you came along 12 years ago, and you were the 4th author. That's something worth noting, I reckon! 👏👏👏

I loved your stories back in the day… they were so good they inspired me to write one. After you wrote no less than 24 stories of gay gainer fiction, I published the beginning of my first gay gainer story on the internet! Crazy thing is, I was the 5th author of gay-tagged stories…

So many more authors of gay stories on Fantasy Feeder these days, thank goodness! But wow, @fatfiction, since you inspired me, it's almost certain that you inspired many others! You're a legend!

Thank's for being bold enough to publish gay fiction on this site!
1 year