Conscious thought.

Trainspotting wrote:
However, this is a fat acceptance site but it's FANTASY FEEDER. Frankly it baffles me that so many people come here who aren't into feederism or gaining at all.

There's a bunch of fat acceptance sites, this one is primarily about feederism. Coming here just as an FA seems strange, there's other places for just that.

^^ I think this sums it up pretty well.
13 years

Gamers

--Dan-- wrote:
I play WoW aswell, on a private server though, so I don't have to pay smiley

Hmmm not really the point of an mmorpg but each to their own.

I've recently taken up my old vice of WoW. Starting a fresh on the US servers, I hear there was an FF guild called Hungry Hungry Hippogryphs, is it still going?
13 years

15 reasons men don't find fat women attractive...

I can see how necro-ing this thread so its on the front of the general forum, is a good way to make current and perspective members feel good about themselves...

Oh wait... smiley
13 years

Unemployed?

canadianenglish wrote:
Personally, I fear for the direction of the UK's economy in particular. As a nation we have sold off or sourced out much of our industry (the lifesblood and foundation of any economy), lost nearly all our agricultural sector and seem to be shaping into a nation that is reliant on tertiary occupation. IT and office jobs with a small retail sector to serve those fortuante to have paychecks. Unless you do a degree in an administrative field, with the current cutbacks being readily utilized nationwide and the government offering no stimulus for entrepreneurs, the future seems fairly bleak for both young and old.

I hear what your saying about the UK losing all its own sustainability, and how outsourcing everything is worrying for the future.

However the UK couldn't hope to compete with manufacturing and agricultural prices the rest of the world can offer. The cost of living would require wages so high for these services it would impact the cost of the final product so much, it wouldn't even be worth trying if you could.

Anyway thats a little off topic from the OP's dilemma. In regards to everyone saying perhaps they should just take anything they can get, if it means being able to eat and meet rent well then thats obvious. But I didn't get the impression people were quite at that stage, only disgruntled at being unable to get a position in there qualified field.

I don't want to offend anyone who is in the service industry, but if you are a highly qualified young professional working in such places will do nothing to help your resume or your future career. I'd recommend doing anything even slightly related to your field, temp and contract work is obvious, craigslist also has people requesting services even if its only a few hours, and dare I say it even consider doing free work just to put it on your resume!

If you can do this while holding down a job not in your desired field I commend you, but from what I've seen this doesn't often happen.
13 years

Name 5 songs

I took a few mins but heres my 5 songs:

Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen

She Was Skinny When I Met Her - Hayseed Dixie

Big Girl - Mika

The Spicy McHaggis Jig - Dropkick Murphys

Baby Got Back - Sir Mix Alot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU

They are in no way influenced by my fetish >.>
13 years

Fat fetish community flag

fknmagnets wrote:
skinnybrit84 wrote:
I have played with the idea of symbolism for various orientations and sub-fetishes in the community. Unfortunately I found making a cohesive theme to cover them all quite hard.

I thought a simpler way to define yourself could be the way you orientate the button when you wear it.

I'm dyslexic. Jerk.

Lol? Surly color blind would have been funnier?
13 years

Dating's hard enough already.

I can totally relate to your situation, and found myself joining this site for those very reasons.

Meeting someone who you connect with, find physically attractive, lives close enough for a relationship to work and shares fetish fantasies with you, is something I think the majority of us will find very hard.

If I had to give any advice it would be not to give up looking for someone who is already open and knows of the FA/Feeder scene. You might also meet someone who is not aware of it, who you can share it with. I imagine women join this site everyday who are discovering the fetish for the first time.

I terms of moving into the city I would totally recommend that. A few years ago I moved from a rural area into a major city and found my social circle increase massively. If your not keen on the bar scene I'd recommend joining a society or club, maybe sports, voluntary or hobby based, as a great way to meet people.
13 years

Secret feeding

Xutjja Plag wrote:
needafeeder wrote: Just curious, but isn't what he is doing basically what you do on sites like collarme and OKcupid? Finding someone who maybe likes something, but doesn't know what it is or how to go about doing it?

I'm in a very happy monogamous relationship. I'm not actively looking for people on such sites. I use them to get myself out there since I'm an amateur web model and adult entertainer.

Let me elaborate, basically men who don't identify themselves as FAs and/or feeders will write me and tell me that I'm hot, sexy, attractive, etc. Sometimes it leads to them asking about my clips4sale.

In elaborated context the situations are nothing a like. I can understand your previous confusion though.

Not one to shy away from a good debate I was going to offer an comment on the the OP's topic.

However I have to say I found the fact you use dating sites to dupe men into contacting you, so you can make a quick buck off them the most immoral thing in this thread.

Much more then some guy offering his girl friend an extra piece of cake, even if he should perhaps express his feelings to her before he peruses it further.
13 years

Where do you work at?

I work for a large manufacturing company in Silicon Valley.
13 years
1234   loading