Hospitalized for being a blob

Thighrolls:
It’s getting harder as I get bigger, I was hospitalized for about 3 days & had many issues going on, but as many times as I’ve been hospitalized due to my size this one has probably been the worse, both good and bad news.. but I still want to continue to gain and reach my 1800 goal in 2/4th of the way there and wanna reach my goal before it’s to late. But eh! 🤍 keep pushing right? If anyone wants to chat my Kik is

Thighrolls

Preferably Americans, in America, can’t meet outsiders rn lol

I’m sorry to hear you’re having a bad time right now but hopefully things will get better. I have to say I love your determination to reach your goal I’m really surprised you haven’t found a feeder yet.
I would love to be a feeder for someone as beautiful as you but unfortunately I’m in another country and in a relationship already. But if you’re ever wanting someone to talk to him I would keep cheering you’re on from the sidelines let me know.
Remember you’re a beautiful and amazing person keep your chin up and I’m sure things will get better
2 years

Looking for fatties who want to model!

Dailyspades:
Where would this take place

Well you would take a photo of your self in the pose you want. And then decide on how you want to look and the back ground then send the pic to me with the details. Once i complete it i send one back to you.

heres an example of one i did today
marroksartstudio.deviantart.com/art/Let-it-show-615045772
7 years

Polkadotpanties41:
That would be fun. I've never been drawn or painted before

Well i would be more than happy to help out.
What do you have in mind?
7 years

BBWMANGO:
Hmm could be a fun and cool experience smiley

Well i would be more than happy to do one for you if you would like?
7 years

Australia feeder looking for a feedee

Hey how's it going I'm a feeder who lives 2 hours from Melbourne and I'm looking for a feedee to fatten up.
I'm a loyal hard working feeder willing to move to your location where ever it is in Australia.
I hope to find a feedee willing to go to immobile. And willing to do all the work so my feedee can relax and grow!
7 years

Fooddates:
I could be interested.
I'd like to see your work......
Love,
Miss Feedie.

Sure thing there are two links up top or this is my DA account link marroksartstudio.deviantart.com
7 years

Softly 1:
Im rather interested...would I make a decent model?

I had a look at your photos on your profile. I love how big and soft your belly is as well as your curves you have quite the attractive figure I would be more than happy to do an art work of you ^^
Shall we talk about the details?
Like what pose you would like and so on you can send message on here if you would like ?
7 years

As I'm always trying to improve my art I'm wanting to take a break from drawing fat anime pics and focus more on traditional artwork. I'm looking for any heavy people who are willing to let me paint them, it can be anything you want from a portrait to nsfw, the bigger the person the better!
If your interested please message me with the photo you would like me to reference from!

An example of my work can be seen here marrok-milliardo.deviantart.com/art/Ellalena-578754887

marrok-milliardo.deviantart.com/art/Ellalena-578754887
8 years

Deviantart links

G'day here's mine i do a bit of everything
marrok-milliardo.deviantart.com/
8 years
12   loading