Fattened for a cannibal

FatLittlePiggy:
Anyone got any recommendations for some good cannibal stories?

The Desmond stories on here are great, you also might try the story fattening food, I liked it, but then I wrote it so I’m biased.
3 years

Did you meet your partner online?

I have met several people online including my current partners, I would recommend video chat or at least phone calls first to avoid a lot of disappointment and messing around.
4 years

New chat

seriously it would be better to reinstate the old chat until these bugs are worked out.
Today it works on my pc but not on my other devices, yesterday it worked on nothing at all and the day before it only worked on my phone.
5 years

New chat

Me too, it worked for one day then all I get is a white screen
5 years

Milking/hucow/abf

It turns up a lot in my fiction and it’s one of our favorite bits of real life playtime. My partner and I really enjoy hucow play and we have a whole collection of pumps and other fun toys. I think it’s a wonderful way to enhance a bit of kinky fun.
5 years

Cow fantasies?

I have had the fantasy of playing with a hucow since before I knew there was such a fetish. I am lucky enough to have found a few ladies who share my interest over the years but I’m always happy to chat or rp on the subject.

I also have a few stories on the subject on here, so here’s a link, enjoy.
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
5 years

Looking for a proofreader

Hi folks I am most of the way through a brand new story focusing on themes that include, fattening, feeding and some rather interesting transformation both from feeding and 'other' causes along with the usual weird twists most of my stories contain.

However I find myself unexpectedly in need of a new proofreader. So I thought considering the content of this one I would try here first.

As always my proofreader gets full credit for their assistance (provided they want to be mentioned that is.)

I use grammarly and spellcheck so basically the job is just to be a fresh pair of eyes looking for the inevitable bits that those programs will miss.

If your interested send me a message.
6 years

Any goths around here?

*waves* yup Goth over here.

I tend to dress down a bit these days unless more biker than goth these days unless im going somewhere special
9 years