Expansion videos (animated)

Anybody know any videos similar to the "Karen Debu" fat expansion clip? It can be non-youtube
5 years

Weight gain shake/recipe 8000-10000

Has anybody tried drinking 8000-10.000 calorie shakes 5 times a week over some time?

Hence, gain 3 pounds a day for 5 days over a month? Did you get noticeable results?

How was the transformation in comparison to a gradual one? (for those who have done both)
5 years

Best things about gaining weight

Hey guys,

How about a listing of what are the best things about gaining weight (in your opinion).

Mine is:
-Able to stuff more food into the stomach
-Expand inside the ever tightening clothes
-Thrill of seeing my fat pad expanding
5 years

Fat mons pubis (male and female)

Question to all, when did your mons pubis start expanding? How many pounds into your gain? Did you enjoy the feeling of it enlarging?
6 years

Uk sweets or diet

Anybody have any good suggestions for sweets with the highest calories to eat during xmas?
10 years

Bum changes

To all girls who are gaining weight, just out of interest, how have your bums developed? How do people reckon the bum changes as you fatten up?
10 years

Best weight gain recipe?

Trying to gain 10-15 pounds in two weeks, anybody got any good tips or British food suggestions to make this quick weight gain come true?
10 years

Gf cant accept bbw lover

same. when i told my girlfriend I liked plus sized women, and I didnt care that she gained weight we argued and she was upset. were almost breaking up now, and she keeps reiterating how she has never felt less than herself being this weight.... smiley
11 years

Help, in deciding to get fat

thanks doctor feeder but i've seen your site and its not helping and the reason why i posted here. i want an outside opinion on how i would look like with those 30 pounds from a male similar traits own experience or a guess
11 years
123   loading