Pueraria mirifica for feminization

Transchubby:
If I were you I would try pueraria mirifica. It's been two months now and I definitely see myself more pear-shaped, more feminine. To an extent, it seems my body fat is getting redistributed around the hips, almost giving me the so coveted hourglass figure.

Now, I don't know how much of this can be written off to a mental suggestion. But even in that case, why not?

I feel great. PM really has worked wonders on my mental health.

Ceepert:
I found that there are pills and lotion ones, which can you recommend?

I take pills. In Europe Supersmart sells it. I hate lotions as they can be quite oily on the skin.
1 year

If I were you I would try pueraria mirifica. It's been two months now and I definitely see myself more pear-shaped, more feminine. To an extent, it seems my body fat is getting redistributed around the hips, almost giving me the so coveted hourglass figure.

Now, I don't know how much of this can be written off to a mental suggestion. But even in that case, why not?

I feel great. PM really has worked wonders on my mental health.
1 year

Loni:
purearia milifica (pm) does work, but u have to keep in mind a few things. it is not as effective as pharmaceutical hormones. it helps to take a few other herbs with it. results can occur within a month, you can expect smoother skin, slower growth of body hair, loss of muscle mass -all things you want if you want to feminize yourself. it also helps to use a breast pump - one that isnt for producing breast milk, but for increasing breast size. your boy parts will degrade a bit, and you will have some weight gain. all these things can happen, but again not to the degree as pharma grade estrogen. if you are ona few months and get off of it, the results can diminish with some people, but if you develop breast tissue it will always be there. it can take a few months, but at some point if you stay on it regularly you will develop breast buds, staying on it after that will allow the breasts to develop. again keep in mind these things happen but not to the degree they do with estrogen, a good brand to use is ainterol - it is about 30 a bottle, which will last a month or two depending on how much you take. if you have any more questions please feel free to email me here.

Thanks, my dear. In the short time I have taken PM I've indeed noticed my breasts being rounder and definitely more feminine-looking. My skin also feels smoother and suppler. Even though I am perfectly aware the effects are way less strong than those of synthetic estrogen, the increased breast mass and the possible loss of muscle mass is what is keeping me from committing all the way to this herb.
At the moment I am taking it with natural progesterone and fenugreek. Only major upside, the calming influence on my psyche has been significant. Thanks for the advice.
1 year

I am thinking of using estrogens to feminize myself and to make my breasts and butt grow more, w

As a trans woman who -for a number of reasons- has always shunned a medical transition, I would recommend pueraria mirifica to feminize your body. I am using it with a combination of reishi and fenugreek and have started noticing significant changes. My breasts have taken a more feminine shape, and even my belly and curves have become rounder and softer. I feel great. Whether this effect is caused by a mental suggestion, I don't know, but still I wouldn't write that off entirely...
1 year

Thanks, my dear. I am temporarily off of it because of the heatwave here in Europe, but with the little I have taken so far I have noticed similar effects. I am so happy!
1 year

Hi-
Has any genetic male round here tried pueraria mirifica for feminization? Any experiences to share?
1 year

Forced fattening and feminization

In my dream of transitioning (one of the many, actually) a big part of my feminization is gaining weight through a technique called leblouh, which was traditionally used in some sub-Saharan countries to fatten women and make them more attractive to men. My Arab boyfriend finds me a woman who is an expert in leblouh, and over the months, while I'm in his arms, he plays with my extra flesh telling me how beautiful I look and feel...
4 years

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

Curvy thighs and hips, huge, lactating breasts with large areolas, a vagina that can accommodate the phallus of a well-hung African stud, a round, feminine belly, soft, radiant white skin... this is the woman I wanna be in my dreams.
5 years

However, like many transsexual ladies, my forbidden dream lies in having a fully-functional vagina that can accommodate a man and his love-making. I also often dream of lactating, breastfeeding and getting pregnant.
6 years

As a transsexual woman, I would definitely say my femininity resides in my desire to grow huge boobs, also aided by mastoplasty.
6 years
12   loading