Stretchmarks

Maybe I have missed it but there is no forum about stretchmarks and those who love to see them on their feedee - or maybe I am the only one
8 years

Why do you want to be immobile

I have read the answers to the questions "do any man/woman want to immobile" - but I wonder why?

1. Do you want to be dependend on a feeder?
2. Is it just the feeling of no-limit eating
3. Is it sexual arrousing?

Or any other reason?
8 years

Bimbo pig slut

Stumbled over your forum post and I really like what I have read.
Is it just a fantasy for a roleplay or your idea of your future?
8 years

Dominant feeder iso feedee

Only for reallife and longterm:

I am a feeder in Germany with a slight dominant streak. I am 49 years old and have approx 25 years of experience as Dom and/or feeder.
Location should not be a problem as I am willing and able to relocate my future sub/feedee.
It would be nice if you like to eat and drink because I like to see my feedee falling asleep drunk after dinner from time to time.
Anything elas you want to know? Just ask
9 years

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

Fantasy vs. reality - I thought of make it reality and kidnap a feedee, but do you all realize that this would be step without the chance to return to your old life ever?
9 years

Weight gain powder

Any protein powder would help. You can buy them in a drug store and even at Wall Mart.
Mix it with milk and cream and add some ice cream - just for the taste. Drink as much as it said for an ironpumper.
If you add some brandy it will work even faster
10 years

Vanila relationships?

Kat wrote: "It's not about the "why", it's about the "how". But if even you don't accept your fetish, how should someone else do so? Talking, probably also thinking, about your fetish like it's one of the 'Ten Plagues' won't lead to the sex you're craving for."

I couldn't agree more to these words. Nobody knows where a fetish comes from as nobody knows why some people are gay/lesbian and otheres a straight.
A sexual fetish is just a part of you like the color of your eyes, your legs or your hands and there is one golden rule: Everything is permitted as long as everybody who is involved agrees. (Taken that all participansts are adult). This world would be a better place if everybody would accept this.
So if your sexual fetish is around feeding and making your girlfriend gain weight and you know that it is more than just a short time thing then you have to accept it and live it if you want to be happy in your life.
I am a dominant who is into feeding, and drunk sex and so I am taking my time to find my ultimate sub-feedee who likes to drink - Thats how it works
11 years

Dominant feeders

Well - I am a Master and a feeder and I am looking for a sub/slave girl/feedee. Find me at CollerMe (ownerextreme) or Fetlife (executioner01) - and we can talk if you like
11 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Why is it a fantasy only? I liked your description and you had quite some responses. That means that there are many sub-feedees thinking about it.
I am a feeder and I am a Dominant and I have lived both likings for the last 25 years. I had slaves and I had feedees and I am lookng for my ultimate relationship. I don't see any moral and practical difficulties!

If two (or more adults) agree about their roles as Feeder/Master and Feedee/slave - why shouldn't they just live it??
11 years

Stretch marks...

Stretchmarks show that you are a feedee, or at least thyt you enjoy food and you should wear these signs with pride.
I had 3 feedees over the decades and I always took care that they gain at least the first 30 kg as fast as possible. The the cutaneous tissue breaks and stretchmarks appear. Perfecetion are stretchmarks on the shoulder/uper arms and the breasts.
12 years