Wife gaining

Many women are dreamers and for some reason feel the world rotates on a size 1 waist and if they can stay slim they made it. Well nothing could be further from the truth a woman of weight is far more desirable and not because I love big woman but because they are not trying to be something their not and that is real attraction to any male. The media and all these so called influencers are frauds and are the real problem why this diet shit is so prevalent. One hand feeds the next and the next and they get rich putting out false thoughts and lifestyles. So you go girl and pack on the pounds if it makes you happy because the size one will never be happy.
2 years

Boyfriend challenged me to stuff for the first time— tips?

I have found that initially you have to expand the belly through a combination of liquid and solid food and this can take a bit of time before you can start to really gain. I would also suggest that as closely as you can keep track of the calories your taking in without changing your normal activity level. I would also suggest openness with your bf/feeder so you both enjoy the journey. So many confuse fantasy with real by measuring and weighing all the time and the truth is, when you can see the weight you don't want to put yourself in a down mood by weighing and measuring because the scale didn't concur with your eyes. Wait for 6 months then if you like weigh yourself. Looking at your profile to gain roughly 2 lbs per week your looking at 6,000 calories per day. Good Luck
5 years

In what position do ssbbw s sleep?

Yes always her side and it was always her right side. Her doctor recommended that she should not put weight on her heart side because of her size.
5 years

In what position do ssbbw s sleep?

My last Partner she was 585 pounds so yes a SSBBW and she always slept on her side in a fetal position. She found that on her back the weight of her belly and breasts were uncomfortable.
5 years

*post all shake recipes here*

Butter is butter so not to worry it will do the job. If you think it tastes a little bland you could add either a strawberry or chocolate syrup to it. The cakes I use are white cake with vanilla frosting for strawberry syrup.
5 years

*post all shake recipes here*

Cake Shake
One store bought cake
One pound room temperature butter
One quart heavy cream
No need for any syrup the icing on the cake will make it sweet.
Put all in blender and blend until smooth and drinkable.
5 years

How to gain as much as possible in one week?

hesitantgainer:
I was wondering the best way to gain as much as possible in one week, any tips?
I looked at your profile and I guesstimate seeing your 19 you are fairly active. For you to gain just 2 lbs a week you would need to eat 3,480 calories per day. I doubt stuffing would help because your stomach needs to adapt. Gaining is not just stuffing yourself with junk food or takeout in great quantities for their calories IMO it will only make you sick.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

Absolutely swimming allows fluid motion without putting any stress on joints and also great for cardio.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

Put it this way, anyone can gain a healthy 2 pounds a week without loading up on triple cheeseburgers and heavy cream. Eating right with fruits and vegetables along with proteins beef, chicken, pork will do the same without the preservatives in fast foods or microwave dinners. The lesions many get on their bodies is because of a imbalance or over abundance of chemicals and preservatives. I can with a few bits of info such as weight, height, age, and sex show you just how moderate the amount of calories per day will allow you what you want to gain per week.
5 years

The perfect woman gainer

I have been a serious feeder for 40 years and when I say serious it is about shaping and creating a healthy SSBBW. I don't reply to threads about how many calories consumed or fed because most are dreams or shock replies. I have degrees in medicine and nourishment and you would be surprised how much I read here is pure, you know. When I see pictures of a SSBBW with lesions all over their body to me it is a glaring problem and if it is corrected there is no way this woman could not be a beautiful body. My partner is 528 pounds huge breasts, massive belly and yet very shapely thighs and legs and mobility is not a problem. I do look after two other women who as I explained above came to me because their partners or feeders were only concerned with their own sexual fetish and pumped in all kinds of crap in them just to create a blob with no concern for them. My partner in her past life was the same and now seeing the light has encouraged me to continue helping others. Woman there is no reason to just be a object, your health and wellbeing is the important part of all of this. And yes you can be a large woman and a gainer, but not at your expense.
5 years
12   loading