Bored and ready to mingle

So you gained 226lbs in almost 2 years?
1 year

Bored and ready to mingle

How much did you weigh pre lockdown and before we entered the coronaverse? haaha
1 year

Fantasy feeder feels like home

Lora i don't think you read Ghosters post very well. I don't think he was saying what you think....
2 years

Looking for a friendship

She? how do you even know that buddy smiley
3 years

Do you want to submit ?

Notsofatyet. I agree mate. Asking for verification was dificult then she sent me pics when it was day light here and it was dark in her flat so she isn't in the country she say she is either. She belongs on a registered cam sex worker site not here. Sorry she took your money mate. I was lucky enough not to part with mine.
3 years

Destroying your metabolism

Becoming more sedentary will really help. The eating of huge amounts of food is an obvious necessity, however more importantly the thing you need to do but when having a high metabolism is become more lazy, If you have an active job then switch it for a desk job, if you engage in any physical activity, sports or anything like that then re-fame from doing so, even doing things like fidgeting and jigging your leg for example, Also look into shakes with things like whole cream, peanut butter mixed in and consumed between meals to boost calory intake. If you need to drop your metab you kinda have to go to a bit of an extreme in being lazier and eating obscene amount.
8 years

Athletes and big women

There is truth in the saying "opposites attract" This is not always true as the case of human attraction and what one deem attractive to the other varies from person to person b. However in the case of fat and toned, Athletic and Athletic, Fit and unfit, greeedy and controlled there are some intriguing reasons... I actually think more skinny people or fitter people are more attracted to their opposite looking physique but due to societies pressure to conform not many will admit it. They would rather suppress or hide their desires and remain conflicted and confused about their desires. I have found that it is those who are so vehemently in hatred of fat and unfit that more than often are fat admirers themselves but are ashamed of what they feel so they take their frustrations out on what they actually like. Since letting go and becoming fat myself and more unfit i have had so many curious comments from slimmer women, Surprisingly so. Infact the vast majority of female feeders are of the slimmer more toned variety, So opposites do attract for sure.
8 years

Painful songs

hmmm. Bounce by System of a Down smiley gets me everytime. smiley Not sure i can ever love another pogo stick again.. WHY WHYYYYYYYYY smiley lol. Sorry yal. felt the need to put a comical twist on a good but unhappy thread. FOR I AM MOST OBTUSE.
11 years