Gaining

I can't wait to see you get past 300 either! I know you are going to just keep getting more and more awesome!!
10 years

Dating on ff

Due to the ratio of males/females here the answer to that question probably depends wholly on your gender, lol. Ladies probably have a near 100% chance of finding someone on here if they stick with it for awhile and assuming one or the other is willing to relocate, men probably have a 0-10% chance.
10 years

Is this too fast?

Good to see you back and picking up where you left off! Hope you have had a good 6 months off, lol. Are you back to gaining? smiley
10 years

Is this too fast?

Any one on here with a lick of sense will not be mad at you, lol. Real life concerns always have to come first, and you have valid reasons for putting on the brakes for awhile! Best of luck to you and your bf, you will make a beautiful bride and your bf is a lucky dude. Your gain was one of the most amazing ever posted on FF, and no one can take that away from you.
11 years

Is this too fast?

Wow, it really has been amazing that you have accomplished that much growth in just one month. You look great!
11 years

Is this too fast?

chubby_bunny_160 wrote:
and I have gained more... 146.4 now. It's weird, I slowed down and wasn;t even gaining for a few days, and now I am gaining a ton again. Not that I am complaining smiley Though i WILL complain that I have hardly anything to wear that still fits me. not the worst problem to have smiley

That's awesome! Keep it up, you are doing an amazing job of gaining there!
11 years

Is this too fast?

Well the pic you posted with everything that the doubters asked for, including your name on a paper and the scale, etc. should shut them up for good now! You are doing an awesome job, and looking fantastic....keep up the good work!
11 years

Stops gaining?

I don't think it would jeopardize the relationship for me, because the reality is that no one can gain weight forever. Any feedee is eventually going to get to a size where for whatever reason they have to stop and maintain. To me it seems like this needs to be discussed at the beginning of the relationship to make sure the feeder is in it for the long haul, and not just looking to move on to the next challenge when the time comes.
11 years

My 4-day stuffing adventure..

It sounds like it was a fun 4 days and definitely a success! I hope the effects show up and are everything you hoped for.
11 years

My 4-day stuffing adventure..

Dont feel too bad about wimping out on the buffet, it is hard to dine out alone...and if you felt self conscious about people watching it might not be a good experience. You will probably do better just doing the drive thrus, as your last post suggests, lol......you can get ALOT of calories that way. Sounds like you are doing an amazing job, keep it up!
11 years
12   loading