Muscles going soft

This is so erotic. Softening up, losing muscle, putting on fat and gaining weight after you have worked so hard for the opposite is the ultimate turn-on.
6 years

Muscles going soft

This is so erotic. Softening up, losing muscle, putting on fat and gaining weight after you have worked so hard for the opposite is the ultimate turn-on.
6 years

Eating disorders and feedism

I feel that it's related in my case. I started restricting food/dieting at around 12 or 13, and had disordered eating for many years (anorexia, bulimia). Always an obsession and pre-occupation with food and my body.

I became aware of my (extreme) attraction to feederism at about age 29 or 30.
6 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

I'm a lesbian and I love big, soft, fat girls.
7 years

Any other lesbians on here?

As gay as they come!
7 years

Masturbation

Yes, it's the only thing I think about when I masturbate to. Putting on weight, losing control, getting fatter and softer, seeing the number on the scale go even higher and I'm not able to control or stop it. And a big one is dieting myself down to a lower weight, but then always ending up slipping on the control and gaining it all back and feeling shameful about it. I also think about how it feels when I outgrow my clothes and try to squeeze into clothes that once fit me. I rarely think of anything else when I masturbate.
7 years

Do you want to be unhealthy ?

I love the fantasy of being unhealthy--obese, out of breath easily, mobility issue caused by my weight--but only as a fantasy. If I could choose, I would not have this fetish because it's nothing I want in real life. I wish that it was not my biggest turn-on.
7 years

What & why do we have these fetishes?

I am a masochist feedee, in my fantasies anyway. This whole thing is mostly just in my head and not in my real life. But my fantasies are not about someone taking care of me with food. I like the idea that something I can't resist (food) makes me gain weight, get fat, out of shape, looked down upon by many, makes me lose control again and again of my body and I like the idea of a feeder who gets off on that with me. You would never guess this about me in real life, so I'm sure there are others like me out there.

giwi:
I also had erotic fantasies about weightgain in my childhood so I think such things are not defined by some incident in puberty. The french philosopher Georges Bataille has interesting thoughts on lust in general. He writes that it is always connected to transgression - crossing into forbidden territory, so to speak, like 'get dirty'. In hies view, the thrill of arousal is linked to fear, comparable to the thrill we experience when riding a roller coaster or doing a base jump etc. So, this is like a general underlying pattern of any kind of sexual orientation and we feeders, feedees and FAs just find our specific way of getting into forbidden territory in the taboo zone of fatness.

Personally, I feel my interest in feederism is a variation of sadism, a sadism with the outer appearance of friendly care. I�m really into the details of a woman getting out of shape, supporting that with encouragement is not a friendly act on my side but a strategy to get her into a state of unfitness so that I can tease and humilate her. Don�t get me wrong, I value mutual respect, I have a sense of awe towards women I find attractive and generally I try to be a friendly, 'good' person. But concerning feederism I must say that I perceive it as some kind of lust of manipulation, of fooling someone and than taking advantage.
I found it to be tricky to be outspoken about these darker aspects of lust in a relationship, the women I encountered that can relate in some way to the role of a feedee were mostly interested in aspects of support and care that are linked to food and it�s supply. Where are you in real life, masochist feedees?
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Lolita... That was a hot post. 😀👍
8 years

How young did you realize?

I was very young and always felt fat (even though I wasn't very fat then). I used to tighten belts around my stomach under my clothing as small as I could get them and would become aroused by the fat rolls hanging over them (though I didn't know what the feeling was).

I also used to have dreams in elementary school of people bouncing on the floor of the school gym on their fat bellies.

I consciously realized I was a submissive feeder at about the age of 32, but the desires had been there all along.
9 years
123   loading