Recent weight gain

I forgot to ask, any fun reactions to his weight gain by family and friends? ... I'm sure he'll be carrying a few more pounds post Christmas!
5 years

Recent weight gain

littleextra:
Sounds wonderful, that's a considerable broadening of his horizons (pun intended), congratulations! Good luck with future gains, and best of luck for the future in general too smiley

Cherry:
Thank you! It's been fantastic adding this extra dimension to our relationship. All the best to you too smiley

Thanks! ... I must confess that l do love a good news story on here about how the fetish can be successfully accommodated into a real life relationship - provides some hope for the rest of us! smiley Thanks for sharing.
5 years

Recent weight gain

Sounds wonderful, that's a considerable broadening of his horizons (pun intended), congratulations! Good luck with future gains, and best of luck for the future in general too smiley
5 years

I will finish an unfinished story.

Thanks for the free publicity guys! smiley

Glad you both enjoyed the story - I appreciate it!

A more recent comment on it has prompted me to revisit it, but when I'll get the time to finish it, I don't know.

In the meantime, happy to read someone else's take on it, as long as the original chapters are credited in some way. Flattered you're willing to try though!
5 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

otherland78:
Mhm i would love a vety sweet and smart srductive girl to make a gamme between teasing fattening and comparisions with her fitness while she secretely uses every trick to get me addicted to her seductions and combinations of food and reward even making me hornier by gaining a few of her own maybe ...smiley

She would lure me into thinking even my strong willed girl is letting go only to bring me to the point i am so addicted to her sex and food games that she can easily tell me to slim down with her together in our gym room only to lure me into a competition i join cause of my manly arrogance about beeing always stronger and fitter than a girl......

Secretly monitoring my efforts of slimming down in our gym she likes to show me then by coming down with food and her seductive sexy clothes to show me again and again how easy she can control me by making me gain even when trying to keep fit enough to not be overpowered by her in our sport competition we have on the side of all the stuffings and normal sweet lovelife with so much food and sex lately ^^.

Oh i would love little bets or kinky games on the side where she knows that i cat win them with the added 10lbs of last week where we had all those dinners and sexy lingerie games i can t remember anymore with all the alcohol she was giving me and asking me things about whatever knowing so well how honest i am beeing drunk..

Using all this knowledge later on to make me horny and tease me more effective about my softer exjock shape only to sweetly seduce me into our next rough sex adventure after i ate those ten donuts with milkshake that is while she is stripping down out of those really tight underwear ....

Hmmm..can anyone relate to such a fantasy if you understood my grammat smiley....

GrowingLoveHandles:
otherland78 -- I've said this before: You need to write some stories. You are always so generous with nice comments about stories, but you also have a great amount of creativity for this sort of thing. I know you worry about your English, but I think if you tried this, you would love it. If you want, I'd be willing to help you with your English. You have some greatideas.

Yes! I completely agree with GrowingLoveHandles. You have very creative ideas otherland78 and would make a great writer! smiley If you do write sometime, I would also be happy to help.
6 years

Any uk members remember this advert?

Yes!!! Thank you so much! This is the clip! smiley

It's a shame that the entire ad isn't available as it's the most seemingly sinister part of an otherwise very innocent 'comedy' advert.

The wife 'deliberately' altering her husband's weight. At the time, I was too young to know about inflation, so I interpreted it as weight gain. I remember being fascinated by it, definitely an awakening, and probably makes sense now many years later as to why I have these kinks! Thanks for posting!
6 years

Looking for two stories

Blankerpage:
One is about a nurse who take over an assignment for a coworker and is surprised that hes a ssbhm not an old person and they get naughty. About four chapters.

The other is about an ffa and bhm they meet on the subway/train exchange looks often dont tall til sh offers an umbrella start seeing each other. Ends with her dabbing vanilla on herself anout three chapters.

Don't know the first l'm afraid. Second might be a story titled 'delayed pleasures' by a wonderful writer. Good luck with the search!
7 years

Forever alone

mones sunu wrote:
We're really gonna do this? Tear down a person who made herself vulnerable on the internet?

She's been registered on this site for three years without posting anything, so isn't it kind of obvious that whatever she's going through has nothing to do with FF? What good will it do anyone to get more involved in this site when this is their first encounter with people from it?

We don't know jack shit about this person. Can anyone blame her for not wanting to elaborate on the details, making herself more vulnerable, and giving you people more ways to blame her for her problems? Even knowing nothing about the situation hasn't prevented people from saying "yeah, and it's your fault."

It would have been so easy to just ignore this thread, but half the people who have posted in it couldn't resist the allure of an open wound to rub salt into.

Life does not revolve around this stupid ***ing website. Why does everyone keep assuming this person is in existential crisis because people aren't responding to PM's? Props to British Gentleman for being nice about it though.

Bravo mones sunu; that's the perfect response. And hats off as well to the other posters above who said something constructive. Hang on in there DGAlexis88 - things will get better smiley

Some of the other responses were just down right mean I thought. There's no justification for kicking a person when they're down in my view. And such responses will only put people off posting on this site. I was once in a similar position to you DGAlexis88. What worked for me was finding a new hobby that helped me make a new circle of friends. It wasn't easy but that's what worked for me. That's not the best advice, I know, but it's the best I've got! Good luck! smiley
11 years

Forcefeeding/being forcefed

LadyGrace wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree that it's fun as a feeder to push things every so often smiley And some people really enjoy giving up control...this can also tie into humiliation if necessary (ie, the feedee not wanting to eat and the feeder making them then mocking them). All this is still my imagination, however. Well, most of it anyway smiley

Wow ... not wanting to sound lewd but ... erm ... that sounds pretty hot! smiley
12 years
1234   loading