Gaining

Could you date a nonfat person

I'm attracted to big girls and I don't think I could have a (healthy) relationship with someone I'm not attracted to. That being said, I can live without the fetish side of 'fat'. I think I might even prefer not to actively gain weight or have her gain weight as long as she is confident with herself. Just eat drink and be fat and merry smiley.
13 years

Room4Dessert wrote:
I think I am more turned on by weight gain than a girl being fat in general.

Ditto
13 years

How this works for me: I love my wife who happens to be curvy, soft and very sexy to me. I love her for more than just her looks and soft flesh and admire many things about her. Although she is not into gaining or really isnt into role playing about weight much at all, from time to time she starts to eat way more food and her appetite increases and she starts piling on a some pounds which I love and our relationship and sex life get so much better. The only thing is I would love to see her keep gaining 30-40+ more Lbs @ 5' 3" I would like her to be 180-220 Lbs. when she complains about a mere 10-15 Lbs. she just gained and then eventually tries to diet those few Lbs. off.

I can say that being who I am that there is a slight void in our relationship mainly because first I would like her to be way heavier than she currently is and she already complains that she is to fat currently and second I would like her to talk more openly about her gaining and tease me with it.

I suppose every situation is different but I personally feel that if you are an FA and into weight gain you will not be totally fulfilled sexually if either your partner does not gain weight or does not talk about it alot to fulfill your needs or desire.

I would have to say thats why I frequent these boards is to achieve this sort of fix in what I desire and like on this topic.
13 years

KattyFeeder wrote:
Could never date a skinny person unless they were gaining. If they were skinny and not into it, or fat and losing, they'd automatically get taken off my "date-able" list. Sounds shallow, but it's pretty much the only thing that gets me off. Vanilla sex is just so boring!

Same here. I can live without the gaining fetish if she'd be confidently fat ...
13 years

I dated a normal sized guy for 10 years but before that and after its been larger guys.
My rule in dating is the guy has to weigh more than me and be taller than me.
I'm short so that part is a given.
9 years