Gaining

Target the fat

Chubber wrote
blitzkrieg wrote
All I know is keep her stress free and less weight will go to the belly.

Exactly the reason I torched the house.

LMFAO

touche my friend, touche...
14 years

Target the fat

lovely_plumper wrote
It's my understanding that carbs go to the belly and boobs while sweets will go to hips and lower body...

But I do agree with Elementry_Penguin that you may be looking for a breast enlargement because surgery is the only way to increase your breast size without increasing anywhere else...

Helper:
Sweets=carbs.

I`m assuming you mean to refer to complex carbohydrates when you say carbs, and simple carbohydrates when you say sweets.

The only area I know can be targeted for weight is the belly, but everything that is done to target the belly is rediculously unhealthy, so just stick with the simple answer of "no, you can't spot gain."

I'd personally love to know how, no matter the health implications smiley
7 years

Target the fat

lovely_plumper wrote
It's my understanding that carbs go to the belly and boobs while sweets will go to hips and lower body...

But I do agree with Elementry_Penguin that you may be looking for a breast enlargement because surgery is the only way to increase your breast size without increasing anywhere else...

Helper:
Sweets=carbs.

I`m assuming you mean to refer to complex carbohydrates when you say carbs, and simple carbohydrates when you say sweets.

The only area I know can be targeted for weight is the belly, but everything that is done to target the belly is rediculously unhealthy, so just stick with the simple answer of "no, you can't spot gain."

Bellyfattener18:
I'd personally love to know how, no matter the health implications smiley

Uhhh, not sure if you're going to get a reply from any of the people before you lol. The last post was from 8 years ago.

But the only way I could think of actually making your belly fatter would be to drink lots of beer to get that "beer belly." Other than that, I don't think you can target where fat goes, it's up to genetics.
7 years