General

Bi shout out

Tracii wrote
kirablaize wrote
Definately bi here. It's funny because it took me a while to realize. Then I look at the signs...like day dreaming about kissing some of my guy friends growing up that made me realize...hey, I'm actually bi. And then I reveled in the coolness of it. lol

It is very cool the best of both worlds huh?

It's only cool if you're comfortable with it.
14 years

Bi shout out

i'm bi too smiley
14 years

Bi shout out

meow
:3
14 years

Bi shout out

yup i'm bi *waves* hello
14 years

Bi shout out

hi
maybe im both omnisexual and bisexual what i know for sure is that im attracted to fat my own inclusive so i might be fatsexual
14 years

Bi shout out

I'm Bi - although I am definitely more attracted to women, right now. Saying that, I also have a mega crush on a guy work colleague right now!
14 years

Bi shout out

Somewhat similar feelings to Alisha on this. In fact it took me ages to accept that I’m some degree of bi, because most things male don’t appeal to me, including the stereotypical gay icons.

Eventually I realized that chubby/fat guys who are something in the area of gentle/androgynous/feminine or maybe simply ‘not overly ‘guy-ish’ can be really hot, at least in my imagination. “Eventually” means “after I was married” so I never did go and check how the reality would match up to my imagination.

So yah, I agree that it can be confusing being attracted to some guys without being attracted to ‘guys’ in a generic sense.
14 years

Bi shout out

Count me in too - definitely bi-curious smiley
13 years

Bi shout out

Nash wrote

I'm still a bit unsure if I understand pansexuality properly. I mean, I think I do. Isn't it like having an attraction to a personality or mind, and almost being body and gender blind? If that's so, how much of pansexuality is physical attraction? I'm just curious about it. I think I may be classifiable as pansexual, but I'm not sure.

Also, for those that are, maybe there should be a pansexual shout out thread?

I think using pansexual rather than bisexual is about recognizing that gender is not a binary. I'm pretty sure it does include physical attraction, just not only to folks who id as male and female. Or maybe I'm the one using it wrong?
13 years

Bi shout out

Bisexual here. Last time I was with a female was about 2 years ago, but I have dated 5 women for a grand total of 3 years in lesbian relationships.
13 years
12   loading