General

Dont you hate......................

Brickwell wrote
TheChef wrote
Yeah. That's how it always is. Closest peeps to me are at least 2 hours away.

Only two hours away? Christ, I'd KILL for that short a distance to the people I really gave a crap on!

You give a crap on people?

This thread is good, but i have it worse then all of you i'm in Australia and just about EVERY girl is either canada, america or UK.

I think the only decent chic on this site in Australia is BBWhunter's girl and shes taken of course

smiley
14 years

How can you live in the Northeast?
How can you live in the South?
How can you build on the banks of a river
When the flood water pours from the mouth?

A thousand miles away... where my love lies waiting silently for me.
14 years

Mr Bill wrote

Northeast? I haven't found anyone in my neck of the woods (Boston).

If you haven't found anyone, you're not looking hard enough.

And by "hard enough" I mean "at all".
14 years

something wrote
Maximum wrote
I think the only decent chic on this site in Australia is BBWhunter's girl

*hears outcry*

lol i'd love to be proven wrong, where are all the sexy aussie girls?
14 years

They're all in London getting the Heathrow injection of weight. You need to come over here and find one of those newly fattenning up Aussie girls. Lots of Kiwis too lol.
14 years

aussieyada wrote
They're all in London getting the Heathrow injection of weight. You need to come over here and find one of those newly fattenning up Aussie girls. Lots of Kiwis too lol.

lol sounds sooo good...

Kiwis have cute accents too!

^^
14 years

Wood_E wrote
when you see a really attractive female/male and you look at thier profile and pictures and he/she seems to be like the perfect match for you, than you look where thier from and its like 20 hours away from you? haha. i have done this so much its to the point where it drives me crazy!. i bet theres others who run into this alot.

You know what's worse than that? When you find someone who's hot, seems cool as ***, isn't too far away and then you read their profile and they have a partner already.
14 years

There are a few hot girls that live in my building - and it's only a 6 unit flat, but I don't know any of them smiley
14 years

NuXx wrote
I have that problem all the time, and i'd happily drive to people but i've not passed my test yet (hoping to really soon) but the worts ever thing i found on here was someone a couple hours away, so not that bad, really nice, he was supposed to be coming to meet me and then like the day before stopped talking to me smiley

I know just what you mean. I've had various versions of this several times, including one guy with whom I started a relationship, he fell off the face of the planet, reappeared many months later all apologetic, and did it again at some point. Bah.

I think people think the internet and distances are excuses not to say what they're feeling or feel responsible to each other for basic courtesy. Sad.

But all we can do is keep trying. Unless we look like Mark, in which case I guess you just walk out the door, as he says smiley
14 years

Hours by car... Lucky, lucky, lucky people... there's next to none all the way down here. Let alone anyone my age...smiley
13 years
12   loading