General

Fat future

i was thinking a time ago over the future.
what if the people of the world are fat.
feeders,feedee,foodee`s you name it.
it is the normal in the future.
how do you feel about it.
i think i will be a good future.
14 years

Fat future

tummytubby wrote
I wouldn't want everybody to be fat. It's the diversety that makes people unique. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone was fat?
And what's more, fancy skinny guys. And then there will be no one with my bodysize preference. And what about men who like thin girs?
Not everybody likes to be fat either.
But I agree that there should be no size discrimination. And don't tell others what they would look like, I think wanting everybody to be fat is the same wrong thing then to want everyone te be skinny. Let everybody be as they like to be!

Yes, perfecto! smiley
14 years

Fat future

tummytubby wrote
I wouldn't want everybody to be fat. It's the diversety that makes people unique. Wouldn't it be boring if everyone was fat?
And what's more, fancy skinny guys. And then there will be no one with my bodysize preference. And what about men who like thin girs?
Not everybody likes to be fat either.
But I agree that there should be no size discrimination. And don't tell others what they would look like, I think wanting everybody to be fat is the same wrong thing then to want everyone te be skinny. Let everybody be as they like to be!

You are very right. The point is that fat is not accepted in society. Press and public opinion are doing every thing to convince people that fat is bad.... I would be relieved to be able to say that I actually like fat girls without getting negative reactions.... That is the main thing that has to change towards fatacception. Being able to say that you like to be fat and being able to say that you like to be with a fat person.
14 years

Fat future

Carolina_Dee wrote
Well they say that the number of obese people is growing over time, even in China. I think there will be a time soon when there are enough fat people here that we will be the average persons and that the media will realize we are a large market and not all of us want to be on a damn diet. I think we should stand up and fight for what we want and let our voices be heard.

yay, i'll fight for you my queen!

^_^
14 years

Fat future

I always thought in the next 50-75 years, the normal "acceptable" weight will be around 220-250. About 100 more than it is now.
14 years

Fat future

I think there are two separate issues here:

1. The world is getting fatter. Will that continue? until all people are fat?

2. Would you like to live in a world were everyone, or nearly everyone, was fat?

Most people responded to the second question, which is plenty interesting, but I thought the OP was making the former point. smiley
14 years

Fat future

wesleyv1 wrote:
pregainer wrote:
I think the problem with obesity is that nobody is standing up.
i think you mean immobility

Hah, ZING
11 years