General

Favorite quotes

"I knew I shouldn't have eaten that packet of powdered gravy I found in the parking lot"
-Homer Simpson
14 years

Favorite quotes

"In the end, there really is no end. Just new beginnings." - Raven Teen Titans (VA Tara Strong)
14 years

Favorite quotes

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.--Dr. Seuss

Death is a natural part of life.--Jedi Master Yoda

At last the Sith will have their revenge on the Jedi!--Darth Maul
14 years

Favorite quotes

There will come a time when we need to choose between what is right and what is easy,--Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore *that's his full name, I sh!t you not*
14 years

Favorite quotes

"'What' ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?"
-Pulp Fiction

"I have come here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I am all out of bubblegum".
-They Live
14 years

Favorite quotes

"I am lovely in a fluffy, moist kind of a way. I walk, let’s be splendid about this, in lightly-scented cloud of gorgeousness that isn’t far short of being quite simply terrific. The secret of smooth, almost shining loveliness of the order of which we are discussing in this simple, frank, creamy, soft way doesn’t reside in oils, unguents, balms, ointments, astringents, milks, moisturizers, lineaments, lubricants, embrocations or balsalms, to be rather divine for just one noble moment. It resides, and I mean this in a pink, slightly special way, in one’s attitude of mind. To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, and I believe it of myself, tremulously at first, and then with mounting heat and passion, because, stopping off for a second to be super again, I’m so often told it. And that’s the secret, really." - Stephen Fry in 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie'
14 years

Favorite quotes

Miss_K wrote
OniGumo wrote
There will come a time when we need to choose between what is right and what is easy,--Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore *that's his full name, I sh!t you not*

That's one of my personal fave's as well. My other favorite, that has inspired me to do well in school:

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars"

I can't remember the author's name but that quote was on posters all over my highschool and it was one of the more encouraging things i saw there.

Professor Dumbledore is just full of very quotable quotes!
***If you haven't read HP Deathly Hallows this may constitute a Spoiler***

Here's another:
Of course this all happened in your mind, but why should that mean that it is not real?
14 years

Favorite quotes

Kahlane wrote
"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she."

Then a few lines later:

"The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars
As daylight doth a lamp. Her eye in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand
That I might touch that cheek!"

LOVE this. (It's Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet)

Ah Shakespeare, I know this off by heart as well as the Queen Mab bit, Mercutio FTW!!!
14 years

Favorite quotes

nic07 wrote
" Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" -Dr. Suess

I live my life by that quote

LOL copycat >,<
14 years

Favorite quotes

Flaming servent of the secret fire, weilder of the Flame of Arnor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of doom! Go back to the Shadow! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!--Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
14 years
12   loading