Gaining

College fat challenge!

so here is a challenge for everyone to ponder... how do you gain steady weight, doesn't HAVE to be super fast, on an extreme budget? (because i'm a broke ass college kid) maybe 20-40 dollars a week. riddle me that batman!
14 years

College fat challenge!

buck3y3tillidi3 wrote
so here is a challenge for everyone to ponder... how do you gain steady weight, doesn't HAVE to be super fast, on an extreme budget? (because i'm a broke ass college kid) maybe 20-40 dollars a week. riddle me that batman!

Get your parents to buy you a meal-plan so you can gorge yourself at the University Cafeteria!
14 years

College fat challenge!

buck3y3tillidi3 wrote

If you live on campus get a meal plan. Pay for sed meal plan with student loans/Fin Aid.
14 years

College fat challenge!

lovely_plumper wrote
not everyone has parental help to go to college I know I havent had financial help from parents since I was like 10...

The FAFSA is an amazing thing...
14 years

College fat challenge!

haha well i thank you all for your responses! but here are some quick overviews... FAFSA won't work cause they didn't give me SHIT. and can't go to just any party on campus cause i don't drink beer. i'm a jack and coke man =) ... i eat poorly all the time and mostly do go to the dollar menu which... is AMAZING! but i can't do that all the time. the best think probably would be the pasta idea... because i am of italian decent, so that will be easy! that's something i could eat everyday. i'm just excited that it's gettin close to easter cause that means REESES peanut butter eggs! =)
14 years