Extreme obesity

How to go about sex with ssbbw

There's loads of good advice here. I hope you take it. I would really, really urge you to:

1. Relax.

2. Do feel responsible for her orgasm, and don't expect it to come from penetration.

3. Read the things Reese's suggests.

4. Talk to her. Ask her if what you're doing feels good. Ask her what she would like you to do. Ask her if she feels comfortable. Ask her if she's enjoying it. Etc.

Given that you thought to post, I think you've got all the right instincts. I'm sure you're going to be fine, so the most important is to relax and have fun!
14 years

SpitefulOne wrote
I have discussed this with a few doctors now (a counselor, my primary physician, and a couple of nurse practitioners). One time was after an examination (a papsmear). She claimed she has seen nothing wrong with me. The others said it was due to bipolar. And some claim it's a problem many women have.

If it's medical, that would just be even worse. There would probably be no hope.

You have been talking with irresponsible medical practitioners and counselors. Or you aren't listening well.

It's probably true that there's nothing wrong with you gynecologically, but it would take more attention than a pap smear to be sure. Maybe, for instance, something is throwing your hormones off. Are your cycles regular? faint?

If it's true that it is related to being bipolar, do they mean it's the drugs or the condition? I've never heard of a psychiatric condition that makes orgasm impossible.

If it's from the meds, they should be willing to work with you to help you figure out a better way. Possibilities could include: changing meds, taking something else, learning techniques, etc. If it's due to the meds, they should have some way to address it.

And if it's medical, that doesn't at all mean it would be hopeless. There are many treatable conditions that create problems.

I say this because I have struggled for many years to get my depression meds right so that I can stay on them and still have orgasms. It is DEFINITELY worth the time and effort. Don't give up, and don't let the docs give up, either. It is a reasonable expectation, even a right, to expect to have this part of your life be taken seriously.

Hang in there, and good luck!
14 years

Godlike wrote
dude, seriously the key is stop being so human. you have animal instincts.......... use them....and do what feels good....duh. *** being a man about it..... Be a Beast.....And satisfy yourself most importantly....if it feeels good for you it probably feels ***ing amazing for her....

I lol-ed so hard I cried.
14 years

Some folks have given great advice and some not so great smiley

I say the most important thing is that their is communication. Whether you are fat, skinny or otherwise - people sometimes forget that key ingredient. Also, note that penetration is not the only part of sex and if you aren't able to work it out the first time around, remember your hands/mouth/brain are very key to sexy/fun/awesome sex.

I've gained significantly since my first sexual encounter at 18 when I was about 250lbs to now where I am over 550lbs. There is definitely more to navigate now, but for me (and hopefully for the partner I am with) that's the fun part and a bonus.

But just to get it out there: I can still have vaginal sex and I don't foresee it being a problem in even a 100+ lbs more. I'd like to add, that this includes different size "packages". My two partners over the last 4+ years are both very different in size, one is very large and one is just under average. It works just fine with both and it doesn't determine the pleasure/orgasm for me.

So anyhoo, if you are worried - that's fairly natural. Just try to be yourself, openly communicate and be sure to ask her what feels good and so on. It might take time to lead to comfort and pleasure, but the journey sure is fun. smiley

P.S. To the poster who stated that if it feels good for you, that it'll feel good for her.. this is wrong. We might get off on the fact that you are enjoying yourself, but we might not lead to us having our "happy time", so be sure she has hers too. smiley
14 years

luvpears wrote
FYI, I heard on one of those radio sex shows with Dr.'s, ala 1ove1ine, that women fall into one of 3 categories when it comes to orgasms: 1) only with clitoral stimulation (muff diving!!), approx 40% of total women, 2) only with penile insertion, about 40% of total women and the last 18% is 3)can climax with either method.

PS, the last 2% are those without sexual organs/nonresponsive to anything/aliens

Just puttin' it out there

This is VERY wrong based on the women I know... and I know many women. Not that you are agreeing at all, just posting just on case a new to the sex scene guys reads this and learns fail info smiley
14 years

HeatherBBW wrote
luvpears wrote
FYI, I heard on one of those radio sex shows with Dr.'s, ala 1ove1ine, that women fall into one of 3 categories when it comes to orgasms: 1) only with clitoral stimulation (muff diving!!), approx 40% of total women, 2) only with penile insertion, about 40% of total women and the last 18% is 3)can climax with either method.

PS, the last 2% are those without sexual organs/nonresponsive to anything/aliens

Just puttin' it out there

This is VERY wrong based on the women I know... and I know many women. Not that you are agreeing at all, just posting just on case a new to the sex scene guys reads this and learns fail info smiley

what/how it is wrong?
14 years

SpitefulOne wrote
juicy wrote
You have been talking with irresponsible medical practitioners and counselors. Or you aren't listening well.

It's probably true that there's nothing wrong with you gynecologically, but it would take more attention than a pap smear to be sure. Maybe, for instance, something is throwing your hormones off. Are your cycles regular? faint?

My cycles have always been irregular. I could go many months without one and then have them too often. And some of them painful. I'm on a birth control pill to regulate it and it helps a lot.

I have been on oh so many antidepressant pills and none have made it any easier, sadly.

Sometimes I think I shouldn't simply worry about having orgasms as much as I should be concerned with actually being able to enjoy sex even a little bit.

And Bella, I have tried what you said. Reading things to get me into the mood. It's always short lived, as stimulation makes it simply go away and then I get mad.

Sorry my response is short. I feel like there isn't much more I can explain. I try to think that maybe I'll have one if I get turned on with the right guy. Everytime I'd had sex with someone, I wasn't entirely willing (my first time was extremely pressured and the guy didn't care how much he hurt me), and the other time I just did it to have someone stick around me.

I'm with someone I love but who won't have sex until after marriage. Sometimes when I'm with him I get horny but only a little like with every other instance. But damn....I really need some practice.

Thanks to those who have responded to me and tried to help me.
Sorry for so much TMI. But there is a LOT of TMI on this forum to begin with anyways. smiley

ok apparantly a lot of people missed this but irregular cycles like that are a big gynecological red flag that you might have a serious reproductive issue that combined with psychiatric meds is causing you not to have a sex drive, seriously try to get your obgyn and your psychiatrist to talk about your problem together together
14 years