Extreme obesity

Do ffas prefer fit or out of shape ssbhms

After looking through this site and dims I noticed a lot of girls that liked men that were well over 350 lbs and up. My question is do you ladies prefer a little muscle and activity in these kind of guys, or do you prefer your guy to be a little lazy and out of shape at that size.
14 years

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol I like my men well over 400..... being out of shape is a huge turn on.

Now thats the kind of answer I wanted to see on this thread!

*begins shoveling more food in mouth*

smiley
14 years

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
Maximum wrote
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
lol I like my men well over 400..... being out of shape is a huge turn on.

Now thats the kind of answer I wanted to see on this thread!

*begins shoveling more food in mouth*

smiley

lol I love all shapes and sizes....but lets just put it this way. SSBHM is to Megan Fox as thin guys are to Amanda Seyfried. Both extremely attractive....however its clear who id prefer to be in bed with lol

lol Seyfried is too thin and pale, like some skeleton ghost...
14 years

KattyFeeder wrote:
I'm going to side with a lot of the other FFA's in this thread and agree that out of shape, non-muscular guys are the best in my opinion!
This all kind of depends on what you mean by 'in shape' and 'muscular'.Japanese Sumo wrestlers are extremely obese and not toned or muscular,but are very 'in shape'.
13 years

Not a chick, but as a BHM, here's what I think of this. In a perfect world I would just eat and eat, and gain and gain. But in the real world, I try to keep at least a little in shape and try to eat healthy *not been doing so well at that the last week or so lol but meh*

And on top of that I'd ideally want to maintain my upper-body strength, I don't have to worry about lower body strength cause just walking around will maintain that. But the upper-body feels like it's been failing me lately, I feel weak and I don't like it...maybe it's time to start lifting weights again.
13 years

sorry i too am not a FFA however im trying to get to SSBHM status. I'd like to have muscle under my big fat soft jiggly body. something just seems right and manly about a man as big as a bear and as strong as one too. More shakes n weights for me smiley
13 years

I prefer out of shape. Its so much more sexier to come home and find my guy being lazy on the sofa eating pizza. smiley
12 years

russiandoll wrote:
I prefer out of shape. Its so much more sexier to come home and find my guy being lazy on the sofa eating pizza. smiley

I can be lazy xD, and I lurves me some pizza.
12 years

OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

well come on over and ill order 4 pizzas all for you. ;D
12 years

russiandoll wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
russiandoll wrote:

well come on over and ill order 4 pizzas all for you. ;D

Tell me when and where lol
12 years
12   loading