Submission and domination

Humilating men by feminizing

Love this thread! Very interesting how many are into something like this.

I remember some time ago, chatting with a woman who had finally "come out of the closet," so to speak, and had openly started dating and bedding a fat man -- which had always been her fantasy, but she had restrained herself because of what friends/family would say.

She was bi, and I'll never forget what she said about the first time having sex with him (she's always only been with slender men):

"It is so wonderful! Like f*cking a big fat woman who has a d*ck!"

By the way, this is a fantasy of mine also (from male perspective), the notion of growing weaker and more unfit and more submissive as well as more feminine (curves, boobs, hips) is quite enthralling.

junepearl wrote:
"They become more tearful like real girls and can only be consoled with a chocolate bar."

LMAO, you're hilarious.
9 years

mistresslanax wrote:
I love nothing more than forcing my subs into perfect little sissys. They all love it in the end and its amusing for me to watch them in their female lingere.

Mistress, are you taking any applications for this opportunity to serve you so well?
9 years

really? how?
tell us your story
9 years

wow that´s weird i can´t look up the rest of the comments between site 1 and 6 ???

and really some think that getting chubby is allways feminizing the man ????

hmmm..... i somehow can´t relate to this but i can understand the fact that you give into some weakness you have and are even getting a bit weaker yourself letting yourself get chubby in contrast to your gf or female friend
8 years
12   loading