General

Old fashioned dating adverts

It is so weird that you brought this up because about two days ago, I was thinking about how people used to do video dating in the early 90's and how few people put dating ads in papers and magazines. I wonder if I would be participating in that if I did not have the Internet for dating sites.
13 years

Me: happy; short; sharp wit; fat; passionate about life and ideas. You: love ample women; are rarely bored; love ideas, hate injustice. 30+ (40+ preferred) Together we'll shape something lovely and cling-free and full of giggles.
13 years

Brilliant!
13 years

shazzy wrote
So do you remember before the internet, we all used to read books and go out and play lol

But also dating was more of face to face and you would meet most people out and about, but some times people did dating adverts in magazines...

what would yours say?

mine would be i think.....

Very fat 6ft tall lady would like to meet a very tall, honest, fun loving man for nights out and in, leading to possible friendship or relationship, must have GSOH and possible no smoker.

Ok never done that before but i thought i would be quite funny to see smileysmiley

I shouldn't react Shazzy... it's the non smoking......lol
13 years