Extreme obesity

The incredible reality

Heather, I have motorised beds from IKEA. I'm not sure what the weight limit is of the motors, because you could *easily* strengthen the slat system it works on with cross beams. If you want to know more about them, let me know...

And big hugs, too. I'm very very glad you posted as you did. I know Dee really struggles on her budget, and I already can't afford the help I need without even being supersized, so it was very helpful to hear some of the issues that come up.
13 years

The incredible reality

KellieKay wrote
Wow! What an awesome and honest thread, I love what you had to say Heather. I was wondering if it was ok with you to add some stuff to this from a similar but different view, aka mine!

Would that be ok with you?

Eeeek! I just seen this now smiley I'm sorry for the delayed response. I welcome any additions from your perspective. smiley

Fat Hugs,
Heather
13 years

The incredible reality

Thanks SO much for this Heather..I am only starting out on my gaining journey.The costs are great and in the real world in which we all live choices have to be made.My gain could have been a lot greater,but has been slowed by the cost of new clothes (eg need suits for work).I also NEED my job to pay the bills,so eventual immobility remains a dream for now (being a man,web modelling isn't really an option lol)smiley
13 years

The incredible reality

So I think it is safe to say that everyone who posted here is craving an update from Heather 5 months later.....what decision did she make? Any changes? A very helpful post for many of us.
13 years

The incredible reality

I can understand some costs. Very large clothes have to be ordered from places that make them on demand (they don'ty make them until someone orders them.) There is also a lot of discrimination, and large people make less money, if they can find a job at all. Fat people have to buy two plane tickets to fly anywhere.

But, I really don't understand food costing that much more. Regular Coke costs the same as Diet Coke. Hamburger is cheaper than steak, and is more fattening. Potatoes cost less than most produce, but is the most fattening. Pasta is pretty cheap. Most people do not need that much more food to gain weight. Desserts and ice cream can be costly, but can be cheap too. Store brand snacks can be substituted for name brands, if someone is just trying to gain, and is not picky.
13 years

The incredible reality

I hope Kellie Kay posts her experiences soon. I enjoyed reading yours, Heather.
13 years
123   loading