7 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Sub here too smiley
6 years

I'll dominate any and all of you gluttonous piggies. Kik me gaetano2733
6 years

Definitely a Domme. I've fattened the little man up to where he's soft and round, and now that he's been fattened he is far more content and obedient than otherwise. He was naturally inclined toward fatness, loving sweets and being a generally very easy going sort. As I've said elsewhere, we were always a D/s relationship, but the fattening has brought a new level of respect and obedience. We're getting married in Spring, and he'll stop working so he can be home full-time, where he belongs.
6 years

Submissive feedee trans here, bondage, humiliation, weight gain, weakness, helplessness, pig play and many more BDSM and feederism kinks.
6 years

I'm a Dom, Feeder, FA and DDLG enthusiast through and through smiley lol
6 years

Used to be a sub/switch but I don't get involved with anyone into this much anymore.
6 years

I’m a sub. I would love some one to make me eat 24/7. It’s such. Turn on to know that my master will make me eat till he ya satisfied with how big I have become
5 years

Submissive feedee, a fat helpless hog who needs to be owned and controlled.
5 years

Bit of a switch--
I do like getting tied down and force fed and fattened though. Having a plump belly from someone else's doing is just the best. I feel like it's a bit like an ownership thing, like a collar.

I enjoy domming others if I'm fattening them, but definitely a soft dom who spoils feedees.
5 years
45678   loading