Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Dom. Best is when you sometimes pretend you're the one not having the power, but you actually have. You just want to make her think that. Although, deep down she herself knows she has no power. Twisted, but fun.
1 year

Sub-leaning switch here but definitely a submissive feedee. My ideal Feeder is a Master who knows his sub ultimately holds the power and that my submission is a gift but such is the implicit trust between us, he knows he has my consent for anything that's not a hard limit, even if it's never been explicitly discussed. As such I am rewarded with his adoration and mutual worship is our love language. My mouth is usually too full of food to use words anyway šŸ™ƒ
1 year

Very much a sub, but I can be a dom
1 year

Switch here. Because why limit yourself when you can indulge in it all? šŸ˜‚
1 year

I'm a dominant person in general, which is why I'd REALLY like to find a dominant feeder to help me to become a more submissive gainer..
1 year

I was pretty heavily switch, but I'm finding out more and more how much of a sub I am-- especially when it comes to feedism.
Finding a genuine dom is much harder than I'd ever expected, but I have hopes for the future, possibly.

(Feedee, btw.)
1 year

Iā€™m switch.
1 year

Every relationship I've ever had wanted me to be a dom, so that's what I've had to be, but if I'm being honest, I'd really just rather sub. Something about just being told what to do to pleasure the other person seems relaxing and I get a bit turned on with humiliation.
1 year

CookNFeedin:
Every relationship I've ever had wanted me to be a dom, so that's what I've had to be, but if I'm being honest, I'd really just rather sub. Something about just being told what to do to pleasure the other person seems relaxing and I get a bit turned on with humiliation.

If you want that, you should talk to your partner about your needs. Take turns being the sub.
1 year

Munchies:
If you want that, you should talk to your partner about your needs. Take turns being the sub.[/quote]

We've talked about it before. Ultimately what it comes down to is that she needs the vibe and I'm just happy to be there, so need comes before want. At the end of the day, you know...yay sexy time, so there's no losing, but its nice to think about.
1 year