Stuffing

Gaining guide for beginners: stomach strech

just tried it, its great! even before i ate anything, my belly was huge (... well big for me lol) smiley thanks!
13 years

virgoseyes wrote
i know it's kind of a silly question but does anyone know of a "healthier" way of doing this?
pop is just so horrible for you - can anyone think of anything else? someone told me rice will expand in the stomach. has anyone tried that?

If you want to get the same effect without the harmful chemicals in soda you can use seltzer water, the sparkling stuff. It has about the same amount of carbonation and less of the preservatives and carcinogens.

Also, yes rice does work. Even after you've it's been boiled it can still absorb more water, so drink a bit of water after you've had some rice to increase the size of the food in your stomach, also this works with many other carbohydrates.
13 years

This summer I have been enjoying stuffing myself with watermelon. It's so easy to eat and it tastes so good. Since it is mostly water, it really helps your stomach stretch out. I can eat a 10 lb melon in an evening on top of eating a pretty big dinner and assorted yum-yums. I find that I am able to eat a lot more when I binge now as opposed to May or June. Plus, it feels amazing having a whole watermelon inside of me. It's like I am about to burst.
13 years

Darkblue1945 wrote
Finding something that tastes good definitely helps. Especially when you're just starting out. One thing that I like to do sometimes is get some instant mashed potato mix. It expands ALOT in your belly if you undercook it, or don't cook it at all. I usually pour about 3 cups into a bowl, pour water over it until it gets soft and edible, then I eat it and down a pint or so of water. It expands so quickly that I can actually feel myself getting fuller. It'll swell until I feel like I'm just about ready to burst! My belly is pretty stretched out and I can hold a pretty big amount, so if this is your first time, I definitely would suggest the whole 3 cups. Maybe one cup for starters. It will expand a lot more than you expect, so be careful.

It also helps to have some seasoning. The potato taste is pretty strong, and the whole lump is really dense. You have to really want it to eat the whole thing. But I've actually had some success making it taste pretty good using garlic salt, onion powder and black pepper.
I have also used just over one cup and got a great belly from it. I found this great for liquid bloating, as the potato mash soaks up the water, making you not want to pee
13 years