General

Anyone really into very large backsides?

luvpears wrote
there is no such thing as too big of a butt. really

100% Correct. There's nothing like a nice, big, round butt. smiley
13 years

Without a doubt, big butts rock!

It's been a while since you've posted here, I hope the feeder/feedee thing with your bf has been producing the desired effects on your derrière smiley
13 years

Kim Kardashian multiplied by 100...yeah, watching that walk in a pair of the tightest jeans that will button is my own personal Shangri-La.
13 years

As my name suggests they're my favorite.
13 years

I used to be primarily a breast man, but the deeper I have dived into my love of big women, I love the backside ever more and more. I love a big, pillowy butt and all that comes with it; I go crazy for the wide hips, the fat thighs, and the drooping saddlebags.

I particularly love the super-pears, those large ladies whose arses look so prodigiously plump. Perhaps there is no greater apostasy a boob lover can express than to say that I absolutely adore small breasted women with posteriors that are so fulsomely out of proportion. (Perhaps something that stems from a certain junior high teacher, but that is another story)

There are very few sights better than seeing a fat bottomed girl, flaunting her backside in tight jeans, leggings, or any other rump revealing outfit.

Love Those Big Butts!
13 years

Derrieres fighting with hips or thighs to be the biggest are the best smiley
12 years

A huge soft butt,combined with belly apron shoehorned into tight leggings is a sight to behold and as sexy as hell !!smiley
12 years

Oh what i would give to have a big booty. all the weight ive gained is going to my arms and belly. it really does make me sad smiley

maybe i should start saving for bum implants smiley
12 years

I have a friend who had thighs as big as her waist (45"smiley, and hips of 81".
I estimate that she has put on about a hundred more pounds since then, when I last saw her. That was about 2 1/2 years ago
11 years

fo sure! I'm kinda impartial though to mostly svelte legs with a really nice apple bottom.
11 years