Gaining

Hansel & gretel

Fairy wrote:
I think is every FFA's favorite fairy tale.
I loved Hansel!

I'll be your Hansel, Fae.
10 years

Hansel & gretel

TheCannibal wrote:
I actually pretty well loved Hansel. And, like many others, I have a ridiculous boner for Jeremy Renner, so when he played Hansel in H&G Witch Hunters? UNFFF.

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm quite curious, was there any actual stuffing and/or weight gain in it?

I did hear Hansel has diabetes from the original encounter with the witch, but such knowledge really does nothing for me. :\
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I completely forgot how much I liked this story, but looking back, it's really pretty hot.
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Angelique wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Fairy wrote:
I loved Hansel!

Aww! Come to my gingerbread house!
I can give you lots of belly rubs and whatever food you want all the time Hansel! smiley

Lucky guy, this is the kind of invitation not to miss, justgo without Gretel!
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Angelique wrote:
OniGumo wrote:
Fairy wrote:
I loved Hansel!

Aww! Come to my gingerbread house!
I can give you lots of belly rubs and whatever food you want all the time Hansel! smiley

Don't have to tell me twice, I'm coming and I'm bringing my appetite smiley
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I have always liked the idea of being Hansel in role play. I especially like the idea of being evaluated by the witch to determine if I am fat enough to be put in the pot! (fantasy only, role play only)
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Loved the Sanctum version of Hansel & Gretel (avail on Netflix I think).
I don't like the whole horror theme though I loved the first 5min of the movie where they focus on a big fattened girl trussed up like a luscious piggy ! Yummy ! smiley
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I'd so much love roleplaying this theme with a juicy willing Gretel ! LOL
Anyone up for it ?
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I have a childhood memory of staying with an older neighbor lady as a child for about a week when my parents went away for a week.

When we got there, after my parents left, she acknowledge me and my sister as "so let's see, you must be Hansel and you're Gretel". Then she turned to me and said "I guess I'm going to have to fatten you up".

I was 7 or 8, and I think my jaw hit the floor. She was kidding in a very strange manner, but I recall being disappointed.
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Any one else loving this fantasy ?
9 years
123   loading