Gaining

Las vegas bbw bash: for feeders and feedees

Hi

How about the following idea, for all you feeders and feedees that will go to the Las Vegas BBW bash shortly:

We could wear a recognition mark, that looks innocently to others, but make us recognize eachother. I know that feeders and feedees get still very discriminated. I just had a relationship end because I was open enough to tell that big woman that I was a feeder. It was too much for her take, as she said. So going to the bash, I feel scared to mention it to anybody, because there are so many people that are totally not ok with it.

I am going there shortly, but would like to meet anybody that shares my interests, it would be really exciting. I guess a lot of feedees probably would not want to wear such a thing, but maybe at least feeders can meet feeders and socialize with them.
Maybe something innocent like a yellow band on the wrist saying "I insist on good food!" or "gourmet".
Then, a person can also initiate contact like that, mention it in a conversation without fearing to be shot in the head for it. It would be a starting point!

Markus (aka Rubens_feeder)
13 years

Yep, it won't happen. Feeders and Feeders are mostly closet cases. I seem to be to far the only one that is out there and would like to carry this into the social person to person dimension. Without the internet, feeders and feedees would not even know about their likes, it would plain simple be impossible. We seem to be YEARS if not decades away from any way of taking this out of the closet. Nothing new really. I think pretty much like the gay movement at around 1910 ;-)

The bash was really great! I loved it and my FA part was so happy, seeing all this beauty. I wouldn't mention that I am a feeder to nobody of course, since there is so much discrimination against feederism, it is just unreal. And maybe one day, I will find some people that are not into hiding and we can start a dialog.
13 years

Just keep it relaxed and non-creepy, and do it every year. It will build.
13 years

The bash was cool, I totally enjoyed it. No contact with feeders or feedees unfortunately and no way to do it even if I wanted. But no news there, that is how things are right now, everybody is pretty much hiding in the closet.
I will keep pushing and nagging people, for any kind of meeting in public. I want to discuss this face to face with a real person for a change, not just with people that know my site, have read my stories and such and then that leads to a meeting.
We are all normal people, feeding is nothing strange or wierd.

Markus (aka Rubens_Feeder)
13 years

The Dimension bash last year was pretty open to many of the feeder and feedee group.
13 years