General

Favorite part of your body? and why?

my fav part of my body is deffo my boobs hehe!!! (even just posted a new photo of them - coz they seem to have grown again lol!) they just make me feel beautiful and sexy and i love how my clothes look over them.

on a guy i love hairy bellies smiley or at least that line of hair you get that goes from their belly down to their.... erm .... you know lol!!
11 years

Aesthetically I love my whole body really. My favourites are my boobs, belly, face, legs. Right now I'm really enjoying my legs. They are getting very thick and super curvy. Love them.

Also, I really love my body because she's put up with all of the diets, punishments, hate and what not yet has kept me alive, maintained my health, and still looks fabulous. Very grateful to my lovely body, she treats me well! smiley
11 years

Well i like my eyes and well i guess my nose my least fav atm is my arms cause i have have surgery on my right arm soon
11 years

My boobs smiley
They Are soft and squishy and jiggle nicely when I walk smiley
10 years

Mistress Mermaid wrote:
My thighs. Especially my inner thighs. They're so soft and squishy and I adore it. <3
THIS
10 years

Harmony wrote:
Mistress Mermaid wrote:
My thighs. Especially my inner thighs. They're so soft and squishy and I adore it. <3
THIS

Sounds like my kind of girls! smiley
10 years
12   loading