General

I dont think very big guys like very big girls...

If you spend some time around these kind of sites you'll see people have all different likes. With someone who is very fat you'll see everything from someone who is very thin to someone who is also very fat.

Just remember that just because someone is fat, even if they like being fat, that does not automatically mean they prefer a fat partner. There are plenty of fat people who prefer a slim partner, but there are certainly fat people who strongly prefer a fat partner.
13 years

lol Ironic, I'm sure I've heard the same thing said by big guys about big girls smiley
13 years

Very big guy who likes very big girls...

I'm only 350ish but would like to be bigger and be with a woman my size or larger, with the ultimate goal of becoming a half-ton couple
13 years

biglucy wrote
Its rare but Im SSBHM FFA and feeder:-) I had a 500 pound BF and sex was amazing but moving a lot two peaople about 400-500 I cant imagine that. Maybe cudle and beeing nice...

There's an article on this site about supersized sex. It takes a little practise i guess. I'd love to be able to try it some day!
13 years

i love thin and thick women..
13 years

Weesha_Cariad wrote
bbwildrose wrote
c00kie wrote
I dont theres that much of a probably with 2 bigger people haing sex i recently saw a video where a ssbhm and a ssbbw video were having sex and it seemed to work just fine.

ooh, point me in the direction of that video please! smiley

Same here !!!

pervs, all 3 of you smiley
13 years