General

Beware this nana

Back in May I switched to Verizon and got the HTC Incredible Droid. Sometime in June, I had this missed call. Didn't think anything of it. A few days later they called again and I answered. I got to talking to them, they said they were with Verizon Wireless and they had my bill which I needed to pay. I lied and told them I was not a Verizon customer. They asked if I had a HTC Incredible Droid phone, again I lied.

I knew right away they were lying, I have paperless billing.

I had another guy call me 3 or 4 times offering me a diamond watch, 4-5 magazine subscriptions, and like $10k in cash and all he needed was my CC info for the shipping... This guy was actually pretty good. He didn't come off as a scammer at the beginning. Didn't give him my info, but still he was almost believable, until he mentioned a free diamond watch.
13 years

Beware this nana

FAjoe wrote
It doesn't matter about any of this. Facebook sells all their information at will. Facebook is the biggest scam out there, and it's perfectly legal. Is my favorite!

YES!!!

I don't get how more people don't see this and even Blizzard is trying to merge their games with it. smiley

I've only received scam emails once, during a brief period when I made a facebook profile to check out a chic (I know i'm lame lol) Needless to say, after the onslaught of emails and random msn adds, i deleted it (didn't work out with the chic anyway) and refuse to ever sign up again.
13 years

Beware this nana

FAjoe wrote
But a free diamond watch! It's believable, if it was industry made diamonds. ; )

It doesn't matter about any of this. Facebook sells all their information at will. Facebook is the biggest scam out there, and it's perfectly legal. Is my favorite!

Don't have my number on facebook.

Don't even have it on my business site either.
13 years

Beware this nana

i think Nana has friends because i received that email and this one too

Hello
My name is miss Mourine, I am a single girl looking for a man who can share good relationship with me who understand love as trust and further not taking it as ways of fun always but a matured man with good sense of humor after reading a little about your profile from fantasyfeeder.com i derive interest to knowing you write me on this email address (Mourine_03desmond@ymail.com) i will be waiting for your reply so i tell you more about me and send my pictures . i got your contact after my prayers so i believe the direction of God.
sending kisses with love
Mourine.

did anyone meet Mourine yet
13 years