General

Anime fans or if curiosity has brought you in.

I prefer the movies to the series... the series always seem to have something going on. Either they are just to much of a cliff hanger like dragonballZ, or they are sort of to emotionally musy for me.

i did like the avatar series smiley

favorite Animes movies:
Akira,
Castle in the Sky,
Paprika
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away
13 years

I am disappointed to see no Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh. smiley

lol thats the extent of my anime/manga knowledge smiley
13 years

I know, damn american censorship. smiley
13 years

MikeShinobi wrote
Out of every anime that I have watched, none of them are as good as in the original language.

This goes for more then anime, also includes foreign films and tv shows. It often makes me wish I could understand all languages, I don't mind reading subtitles, but you focus so much on reading the text that you miss tone and emotion.

Hollywood remakes are also obscene abominations and insults to the original...

/rant
13 years

pez wrote
I could be wrong here but I remember reading that a lot of American cinema-goers had no desire in watching this film because it was in a foreign language with subtitles.

Meh, it comes across as arrogance, like unless it was made by hollywood, its not worth thier time, really annoys me...

Hopefully I can get to that stage with subtitles, I never meant that it took anything away from the films, just that I feel knowing the language would add so much more to seeing it... lol guess, just another challange I gotta do...
13 years

Mobile Suit Gundam (orginals to unicorn)

Vampire Hunter D

Hellsing

Bible Black

Gungrave

Cowboy Bebop

Inyuasha

Naurto

DBZ
13 years

XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
I know this is just a "do you watch anime" thread.....but are there any other plus sized cosplayers here besides myself? lol It would be interesting to share techniques and stuff, because being thicker, it does create a whole other challenge in doing cosplay

Emi Isuzu.

Google her and thank me later. smiley
13 years

biohazard,bastard,devilman,devillady,vampire hunter d,hellsing,gundam,dragonball,dragonnall z and gt
13 years