forum  stuffing

horny after a meal8 years

I wasn't sure if I should've posted this in the general forum or here.
The other day, I went to Ihop with two female friends. After the meal, the skinnier one confessed that she felt horny when she was full and that her sister did too, but they felt they're full belly was a hindrance to act on it when they were with a partner.
I was just wondering if anyone else knew some one who wasn't necessarily into fat or feeding felt that desire.

Sounds like a pair of stuffers, getting sexual satisfaction from being full, maybe you should introduce them to our wonderful world? smiley

^He agrees with Max

I've heard that the weight of the belly weighing down on the sexual organs can cause the effect you're talking about.

that's a potentially good idea, although I'm not sure how to casually bring that up again..
that makes sense @ wat

I can see that...but, I'm sure creative positioning can solve that problem smiley

Sorry to push my big butt in here but I think that the joy of sex and the pleasure of being stuffed after a great feed are close to the same ecstacy. Sex is always better after a great meal.

I always want to have sex after a meal if me and my boyfriend are both stuffed. If not, it's just kind of uncomfortable. But if we both are, we can rub each other's bellies and they touch and are warm and feel good under the pressure of being pushed together all full and such. smiley

horny after a meal4 months

I remember reading a short story where the narrator and his girlfriend enjoyed this very thing. They called it "belly-banging" as in f*cking with full bellies!

Reviving this popular question from years back for today's fantasy feeders (and feedees).

horny after a meal4 months

I always wanna have sex after stuffing myself stupid. I suppose there is a link in my brain that connect my stomach with my genitals. Women with huge stuffed bellies is my biggest turn so it kinda makes sense that it effects me as well.

Idk. I enjoy eating, much like most people on here, and I can eat a lot. And when I am full and tight in the stomach I wanna get off like never before.