Story authors

Male x male stories

Well, I really enjoy reading male X male stories just as much as I enjoy writing them. I was wondering if anyone else has ever given it a shot. Would really love to read something by someone else!!! ^^
13 years

Male x male stories

Thank you, I will look into that. Although I was trying to bring out more Male X Male writers on this site. ^^
13 years

Male x male stories

I saw!!! *applauds Edit* I really enjoyed what I saw in the first chapter, please continue. ^^
13 years

Male x male stories

Does anyone have an idea for a story? If you do I'd gladly take a shot at it...that is if it's something I like, haha. XD
13 years

Male x male stories

Hehe, it's like there was a conversation in this thread, but the other participant(s) must have deleted their account… It's like you're having a conversation with yourself! 😂

But anyway, I went to the stories page, changed the filter to "Gay" and then sorted by "Oldest first"… and you know what, @fatfiction, there were only 6 stories tagged as "gay" before you came along 12 years ago, and you were the 4th author. That's something worth noting, I reckon! 👏👏👏

I loved your stories back in the day… they were so good they inspired me to write one. After you wrote no less than 24 stories of gay gainer fiction, I published the beginning of my first gay gainer story on the internet! Crazy thing is, I was the 5th author of gay-tagged stories…

So many more authors of gay stories on Fantasy Feeder these days, thank goodness! But wow, @fatfiction, since you inspired me, it's almost certain that you inspired many others! You're a legend!

Thank's for being bold enough to publish gay fiction on this site!
1 year

Male x male stories

GayVeganAbroad:
But anyway, I went to the stories page, changed the filter to "Gay" and then sorted by "Oldest first"… and you know what, @fatfiction, there were only 6 stories tagged as "gay" before you came along 12 years ago, and you were the 4th author. That's something worth noting, I reckon! 👏👏👏

i think this is probably because the tags changed in the last year with a big update. i bet a lot of authors from the last decade plus have not gone back and updated the tags associated with their stories. (many may not have logged on for ages).

as a bisexual person, i love reading stories featuring guys - especially after putting on weight myself! lol
1 year

Male x male stories

fatfiction:
Well, I really enjoy reading male X male stories just as much as I enjoy writing them. I was wondering if anyone else has ever given it a shot. Would really love to read something by someone else!!! ^^

I have a series I wrote male x male, “Josh and Alex at University”. There are six stories about two high school friends who become roommates and start gaining weight together. See my stories via my profile.
1 year

Male x male stories

Yeah, I have been on here just a bit before the “gay” tags came along so, it was easy to retrofit them but, you might have to look back on some older accounts that still post MLM and see if they have old stories that contain MLM.

Another thing you can do is go on Grommr (or any other platform pretty much but Grommr's just gay guys) and ask if people have FF accounts, because when they do they tend to know/have stories that might not have been marked as "gay" but still be MLM

also i'd like to throw my name in the ring as nearly all my stories have MLM scenes and ALL of the weight gain is in men.

Also just message gay guys on here! We have favourited heaps of stories and some you may not have even known about if you hadnt asked.
1 year