General

Why do you love it? (fat, that is.)

Its the only thing which can turn me on lol smiley
13 years

More than one reason ... The main two being because it's soft to touch, as wel as more to touch. Secondly a less physical reason: gluttony. The simple joy of food and excessive consumption.
13 years

LadyEjkua wrote
I like round shapes!

Thats my fave reply when people tell me I look a little out of shape: round is a shape smiley
13 years

Even though I like small women as well, I like fat because I like the size and the weight. Having someone who weighs a ton sit in my lap is just the tops with me.
13 years

I have no idea why, but fat, fattening and gluttony has been the only thing that's consistently aroused me my entire. life. Later, as an adult, feeding and pampering fat princesses was added. It seems to be quite the primal urge with me.
13 years

Being very fat is very sexy. All those soft curves and rolls. Having a fat man loving you makes it even better!!!
13 years

Fat on a woman is sexually attractive!
13 years

It's soft! and very visually appealing? It's hard to put into words. I just do, basically. smiley
13 years

Fat women turn me on. smiley
I love everything on fat women. They are arousing to me.
Why not?
13 years

The beauty of being a bbw is having a soft body, enjoying the ampleness of my growing body; with each pound I gain. The fullness of my face, the double-chin that grew on my face. My fat arms, my big thighs and my big round belly that shows the true beauty of a bbw. I wouldn't change it for the world.
13 years
12   loading