General

You're all going to love this

13 years

Sorry guys, if I can find it elsewhere, I'll post it for you but in the meantime I hope everyone else enjoys it. lol it's multi layers of awesome and relevant to people's interests here.
13 years

Can't Shake This Feeling by Grum. It's a good tune but frankly I prefer Through the Night which you can listen to as well but its conent it more relevant to other site's interests lol.

13 years

thanks smiley
13 years

It would be nice to see some women from this site do their own version of it. Just throwing that out there. So...yeah...hintity, hint, hint...
13 years

Well yes it is pretty over the top but I still had a good laugh over its use of food as an allegory for sex - like when the one girl is double fisting two whole chickens hahahaha

Oddity wrote
A surprisingly good song

Hey & what do you mean surprisingly? I have great taste in music smiley

see?
13 years

OK, this leads me to a question. I know there are a lot of people--some feeders/feedees, some not of this community at all--who are turned on by mess. If this is you, help me understand? I kinda get the pleasure of different textures, like wallowing around in Jello, though don't expect to see me doing it. But spilling food? Ewwww.

Help?
13 years

Indeed, I would agree that the zeal food fetishists show is part of the appeal.
13 years