Body inflation

Does anyone have a pregnancy belly fetish?

Yes, more recently
13 years

Pretty common to be honest, also tends to be seen as less "wierd".

After all, how doesn't love to see a glowing, heavily pregnant woman. smiley
13 years

oh yeah love them
13 years

I think pregnant ladies have a particular glow and aura about them. But yes, I also have a positive outlook of pregnant women.
13 years

Girls with round pregnant looking bellies, especially after a big feed, look very hot in my books smiley
13 years

Anubis1262 wrote
I pregnant bellies!!

THIS SENTENCE NO VERB
13 years

i think i knew i liked pregnant women before i liked fat women.
13 years

Yeah, there really is nothing like seeing a nice big and round pregnant woman's belly! I'm pretty sure I've fantasized about getting someone knocked up so that they could let themselves go and get really fat smiley
13 years

What's not to love about it! Seeing a pregnant woman grow is just the best! especially if they pack on a few pounds and are loving being pregnant!
13 years

I have always been attracted to big pregnant bellys even before i was sexually active how strange is that? That was my first fetish that stemed into this one because making a woman bigger is cheeper then having kids and more permanent lol... I wish i could find the right person and be financially stable enough to have a lot of wonderful children... nothing would be more perfect to me then a diehard feedee that wanted a large family... As for everone elses post about pregnant women in general theres just something about a pregnant woman call it aura or whatever but its great. To the creator of this thread i would like to talk to you about it on Yahoo or whatever if your offer still stands...
13 years
12   loading