General

I only like slightly chubby

Eh, this thread has trainwreck written all over it...

I'm glad how its been handled so far though and I agree with the responses.

Seriously, this is the only decent feederism site on the whole net, we aren't about to ruin that by catering to individuals preferences. We provide a wide variety of what the community has to offer and you are free to enjoy and ignore what you please.

Also, as was already said, segregating the members based on size really goes against the sites core message of being a Fat-Positive Community.
13 years

chubbyhoney wroteThis is a fat-positive community, in all it's forms. Not a 'slightly chubby only' positive community.

Maximum wroteSeriously, this is the only decent feederism site on the whole net, we aren't about to ruin that by catering to individuals preferences. We provide a wide variety of what the community has to offer and you are free to enjoy and ignore what you please.

Also, as was already said, segregating the members based on size really goes against the sites core message of being a Fat-Positive Community.

Precisely. smiley I'd also like to point out that there's already an Extreme Obesity forum on here specifically for the topic of higher weights. smiley

AND furthermore, if you want to see people only of certain weights, having a Gold profile(being a paying member) will allow you to search for people under certain weights instead of seeing them all.
13 years

canadianenglish wrote
Why don't you do what most guys and some gals do; look through the pics section and find a girl, prefferably in your area, that falls into your category of taste then send her a nice PM introducing yourself. Each to their own and everything, but "slightly chubby girls" aren't particularly difficult to find in the real world.

AHAHAHAHAHA.
You, sir, are full of win. Thank you.
13 years

Seriously. No one is asking you not to post, only to consider the feelings of other members before you do.

I think you'd be surprised to hear that many supersized women, and even mid-ranged bbws like me, find that many men here prefer women smaller than we are. And that we can sometimes feel overrun by girls and women with tiny little bellies--the kind you find super cute, which they no doubt are--and thus feel like fat women(as opposed to chubsters) aren't valued.

What I'm saying is 'the grass is always greener'. One always sees more of what one isn't looking for, oddly enough. So so so so many people here feel like we're not finding what we're looking for. Just be patient and keep looking at the (many) pics and vids and profiles of members with cute little bellies, that's all.

Have fun! smiley
13 years