Gaining

Why do -you- gain?

I just realized that you were not always at least overweight. Just 21/2 years ago you were quite seriously Underweight!What an amazing life story you have created for yourself. I'm certain that I'm not the only member here who would love to see some of the different looks you have had along the incredible journey. And I fully understand why you have felt more and more beautiful as you gained. Your figure just looks "right" as a SSBBW. Looking forward to your next 35 pounds-you'll continue to look Smashing!
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

Thanks...you are fantastic inspirationsmiley
With me,I have been gaining for about a year now..the things that hold me back are mainly financial..all that food and the clothes work out expensive,so I'm going for a steady gain!
I relate a lot to what is written above..I love the whole look and feeling of fat on myself and others and have always found fat attractive.I also find myself looking admiringly at other fat people irrespective of gender.I love the shapes that fat makes as it deposits on the body and I love feeling and fondling my rolls and my belly.
Another aspect that I love is eating lots of delicious food without worrying or caring about how much I'm eating and actually eating as much as possible;as I know that it will all turn into beautiful,bouncy,soft fat on my body.
FAT IS BEAUTIFUL..embrace it and love itsmiley
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

very sexy strawberry, Love the weight gain! so, ur 20lbs away from 400lbs, whats ur new goal going to be?
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

Because I feel sexier fatter.

Unfortunately though, there is alot of other factors in life which make the decision to gain more complex then doing it cause it makes me feel sexy.
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

purple^sneakers wrote
I fight with the urge to gain constantly - But it really is just intrinsically part of me. I sat reading this thread wanting to perhaps spell out why it is that it's such a part of me, but can't...
I used to fight the constant urge myself..I think it's because society throughout our lives instills in us the feeling that fat is bad and wrong..it takes a lot to overcome what is almost thought control.Deep down we know what we want and you should go for it,but I know it's not easy and full respect to you if you decide you cannot Miss Purple Sneakerssmiley
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

I love food and I love fat... That's about it I guess, lol.
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

My girlfriend loves fat guys, and she is a feeder, and she is a big gal herself ( 5" 11" 350 lbs) and I am a lover of fat as well. Also, I like playing with the rolls and fat on me a bit.
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

purple^sneakers wrote
I fight with the urge to gain constantly - But it really is just intrinsically part of me. I sat reading this thread wanting to perhaps spell out why it is that it's such a part of me, but can't...

Exactly this ^^^^
13 years