General

Kisses

Xutjja Plag wrote
In my humble opinion a bad kisser is someone that tries to wrap their whole mouth around yours and suck your face in. I've unfortunately met many men like that.

Kissing is like an art form of its own. It as much about teasing as it is about the actual kissing. Not every kiss needs to have tongue interaction. Ideally what you want is for your lips to connect much like if you were spooning. When you do open your mouths tease the other persons tongue. I also suggest nibbling on their lip. The mouth is like a battlefield and you need to know when to advance and when to fall back.

If the person is a bad kisser then try to lead them. Kissing can actually be taught in a relatively short time if the kisse is willing to follow the kisser's lead.

Anyhow, that's my two cents. I've been told by everyone I've ever kissed that I'm an exceptionally good kisser.

Wow, you make it sound so complex, and here I was thinking the hardest part of kissing was working out who turns their head which way... :S
13 years

Kisses

There is a great episode of Sex and the City about Charlotte dating a bad kisser, and they discuss how to explain to him what he should do... won't spoil. I recommend it.

I have nothing to add to what Xutjja said. I agree completely.
13 years

Kisses

Marshmellow wrote
I hear all the time how this person is a great kisser, or that person is horrible. What makes a good kisser in your opinion?

I have a friend who claims that the first kiss tells you if the relationship is going to work or not.

It sounds absurd, but I've found it to be true.

I don't think it has anything to do with kissing skill. It's just magic. Or not.
13 years