forum  general

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends8 years

Blue Silly String wrote
but when you see fat men with fat girlfriends, It dosent look as cute.

You might one to add a "to me" at the end of this sentence.
Just a friendly suggestion, it may or may not help to soften the tone of your post/thread.

Good luck, lol.

fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends7 years

I would have to agree with you whole heartedly. I'm about 180 and my g/f is about 270. One of my absolute favorite things to do is stand beside her in a full length mirror. To just look at how much bigger she is than me. Its such a turn on to know she's nearly a hundred pounds bigger than me.

im soooo into the whole "kermey & Miss Piggy" thing! My g/f almost out weighs me by 100 lbs and I LOVE IT!!!!

Oddity wrote
I think that seeing a genuinely happy couple, no matter the sizes of the partners involved... that's what is cute!

Absolute truth, this.

I think it's a mutual agreement that as long as the couple is happy, it's adorable.

Going into preferences, I like opposites in couples such as a tall man with a short woman, vice versa, and a thin man with a fat woman, vice versa. So yea, I think it looks even more cute when one or the other is heavier than the other concerning weight.

As an FA I love the contrast.smiley

Size difference between a very fat partner and a skinny one is very hot. Now, that's not to say I don't like larger girls/guys, but it is very cool being a lot bigger than someone else. Of course, I'd like to get to the point where just about anybody would be "skinny" compared to me...but that's just me.

I was pondering this at work last night actually. I saw a few skinny guys all with larger women, but none really vice versa.

my ex boyfriend was skinny and I liked it.. but I donīt mind if man is also biggersmiley

Definitely like the contrast. It's a big turn on for me smiley
1 >> page 1 of 6   loading