Gaining

2 questions for feedees and foodees

1. 240
2. probably about 200ish I'm over six feet tall
13 years

1.) 93kg lol^^ so not much

2.) and if i never dicovered ff or else ^^ hmm maybe even later my wish to gain weight would have broke through ;-)

but the question more interesting would be how much would you weight if there would be someone seducing you to eat and eat and ;-) although i was always very fit i woudl be interested where is the pint i would like to stop nad perhaps cannot ^^ lol anymoe
13 years

1. 278

2. 210-220
13 years

1. I'm about 410 lbs now

2. I'd probably still be 170 lbs if it wasn't for this site. (Thanks FF!)
13 years

1. How much do you weigh?

A bit over 415 today- nasal infection/double ear infection and upper respiratory infection... not to mention 3 people quit at my job and I had to cover their hours... getting back on track ASAP thanks to my feeder!

2. How much do you think you'd weigh if it wasn't for ff and other wg and fat-positive sites on the internet?

Probably 100 pounds less, I was into stuffing/food play before I knew what it was... and I would either find a way to do this on my own like I was, even if I didn't have a feeder. Sites like this definitely help though, cant lie.
13 years

1)230

2)190
13 years

atm, I weigh about 460lbs.

Hard to say what I'd weigh if I had never found this site/others like it. I was into it before I knew what it was. Like a lot of people have said. Though it's safe to say it would be less because when I finally found out I wasn't crazy for wanting to get fatter I started REALLY wanting to get fatter lol.
12 years

1) 325

2) 200
12 years
12   loading