Gaining

Any clothing that makes you feel fat?

I would think that tent dresses (muumuus) and stretch pants would make someone feel fat
13 years

I feel extra fat when I wear the couple of t-shirts that I have that are big enough in circumfrence but are too short so my belly peaks out the bottom. *lol I like to wear them around the house and exageratively poke my belly out*
13 years

I have a shirt that is rather form fiting, really clings to my belly and moobs, making it quite obvious what shape i'm in and I love it like a guilty pleasure. smiley
13 years

I have several pairs of briefs, bikini cut and low rise. I always buy a size smaller, as I find they fit better. I have a few pair that are tight. I love the feeling of tight briefs squeezing by butt and cutting into my legs and belly.
13 years

I hope to get a pair of leather pants again. I used to have a pair, but I just outgrew them. When I was able to fit in them, I felt like such a blimp, because they were so tight, and they showed off all my fat. My stomach looked enormous, and it really accentuated my butt and thighs. There's nothing like wearing tight form fitting clothes to make me feel like a fat balloon, ready to pop. It's fun to wear something that's so tight that it acts like a girdle, especially when I am stuffing.

But other than that, I have a few tops that really show off my boobs and muffin top. I really love looking curvy since I find it is an incentive to fatten myself even more.
13 years