Lifestyle tips

Plus size clothes?

sanctuarie-net.stores.yahoo.net/
13 years

Plus size clothes?

Looking wrote:
Torrid and Domino Dollhouse are my addictions!

Yeah I like Torrid too, over here I cant find ANY denim shorts that will fit around my belly hahaa and if I do find some theyre always really long but Torrid is awesome for stuff like that.
12 years

Plus size clothes?

I only recently discovered that ASOS has a plus size range called Curve, which does UK sizes 20-26.

www.asos.com/Women/Curve-Size/Cat/pgecategory.aspx

I can report that the t-shirts, leggings, belts and skinny jeans all fit well.

AND they have a real leather biker jacket. I've been looking for a non-middle-aged-looking one for AGES in my size. Apparently most shops believe that if you're over a size 18-20 you will be needing a blouson-style elasticated-waist leather jacket that makes you look like an off-duty copper or a model for those magazine pages that sell "stylish slacks".

Now all I need is the balls to wear it as it's a bit scary (and for no-one to take the piss or point out that it's passe... I am fortified by noting that AllSaints, where I would buy all my clothes if I could, are featuring biker jackets again for this Autumn...)
11 years

Plus size clothes?

I found this in one of my "I m bored so search google for fat related stuff" moments, and thougt it could be usefull for one ore the other here. I have not jet visited all the links, but I kinda liked what I saw in some of them...
2fatforthat.blogspot.co.at/
so look it up if you are searching plus size clothing
11 years

Plus size clothes?

I found this in one of my "I m bored so search google for fat related stuff" moments, and thougt it could be usefull for one ore the other here. I have not jet visited all the links, but I kinda liked what I saw in some of them...
2fatforthat.blogspot.co.at/
so look it up if you are searching plus size clothing
11 years

Plus size clothes?

I have found that due to me having a large belly..that plus size maternity clothing is more comfortable to wear especialy if you eat alot...the elastic stretch material in the belly area allows ur belly room to grow
11 years