General

Glee's new plus sized story line

'
Has anyone been watching Glee lately or ever watch it? Have you guys seen the newest episode when Puck sang Fat Bottomed Girls to Lauren. Also him fulling for her. what are your thoughts on a BBw love story. Does anyone think Fat Bottomed Girls is an offensive song
13 years

God damn it. This bothers me. I really dislike Glee, but on the other hand, I love Ashley Fink. The idea of the most popular show on television prominently showing a subplot where one of the most popular male characters on the show develops a love for fat girls and isn't afraid to shout it from the rooftops, it's just too cool to describe. You know what this means don't you? It means I have to start watching Glee now. I don't have a choice in the matter anymore.
13 years

I loved her getting a solo in the new episode I know what boys like. She is not the best singing but she looked awesome in her dress she is just so bad ass. I love glee soo much big girls are so beautiful
13 years

ffa80 wrote
AtomicMass, which celebs came clean as FAs? I would love to know. smiley

Me too! lol
13 years

Bekka78 wrote
I can't tell you how many girls in my high school deserved a really good old fashioned *** kicking.

While I personally like "Fat Bottomed Girls", I don't know that it's the first love song that I would choose to be serenaded with. Yeah, I'm a fat chick, but that doesn't mean I don't like "normal" love songs, lol. I will admit though to having that song as my ringtone. smiley

Totally with you about the ass kicking.

As for "Fat Bottomed Girls", I thought it was pure genius. She owns him about it, so that he gets told in no uncertain terms that it *wasn't* flattering. It was one of my favourite moments of the episode.

I'm holding my breath, but loving it so far.
13 years

I love how she is getting a bigger role on the show even if puck and her don't work out
13 years